3 Mock Drafts

hotcoles87

I'm sitting here twiddling my dick just waiting for the draft.  Here are a few mocks I just made up.

Here's a fun mock draft with some trades.

9 - trade back to 16.  Rams take Austin and get our 4th.  Nets us 16, and 46

13 - trade back to 18.  Dallas takes Warmack.  Nets us 18, 80 and 114

16 - Jon Cooper

18 - Tyler Eiffert

39 - Ryan Nassib

46 - Corey Lemonier

72 - Christine Michael

80 - Stedman Bailey

106 - Duke Williams

114 - William Gholston

141 - Kevin Reddick

178 - Connor Vernon

215 - Brad Wing

Here's another with no trades

9 - Mingo

13 - Cooper

39 - Eric Reid

72 - Darious Slay

106 - Andre Ellington

141 - Matt Scott

178 - Dion Sims

215 - Mike Catapano

9 - Ansah

13 - DJ Hayden

39 - Robert Woods

72 - Giovani Bernard

106 - Brian Winters

141 - TJ McDonald

178 - Landry Jones

215 - Devin Taylor

2 replies 2 gholston remarks. Shocker. Because this guy has the same grandparents as Vernon gholston he is not worthy of a 4th round pick. Good work boys. By that logic we already have our qb of the future because we have Phil Simms kid already on the roster.

The bigger issue...Dallas will not trade up...actively looking to trade down...

Oh ok my bad. So my 3 far fetched just for fun mock drafts are now tarnished because you have inside information that says Dallas will not under any Circumstances trade up. So what slot are they going to pick? who are they taking? Who is trading up to 18 and who are they going to pick?

Dude nobody knows anything right now. Experts wouldn't make a claim like that. Jerry jones probably wouldn't even say that right now because nobody knows how the draft is going to fall. Yet you think you can discredit someone's bs mock draft on a message board for clueless fans because you have the facts. You don't like the players I picked that's fine but don't act like you know anything about this draft to be a fact because you know nothing.

Oh ok my bad. So my 3 far fetched just for fun mock drafts are now tarnished because you have inside information that says Dallas will not under any Circumstances trade up. So what slot are they going to pick? who are they taking? Who is trading up to 18 and who are they going to pick?

Dude nobody knows anything right now. Experts wouldn't make a claim like that. Jerry jones probably wouldn't even say that right now because nobody knows how the draft is going to fall. Yet you think you can discredit someone's bs mock draft on a message board for clueless fans because you have the facts. You don't like the players I picked that's fine but don't act like you know anything about this draft to be a fact because you know nothing.

Wow...it seems I struck a nerve...just saying...the local media down here reporting Jerry Jones stating he will not move up like last year...will trade down if possible...the mock drafts are fun...just trying to help keep it real...if that annoys you...oh well.

Wow...it seems I struck a nerve...just saying...the local media down here reporting Jerry Jones stating he will not move up like last year...will trade down if possible...the mock drafts are fun...just trying to help keep it real...if that annoys you...oh well.

No dude I'm not annoyed. Just tired of people on message boards who try to discredit someone because they think their opinions are facts. Since when do GMs tell their draft day plans in advance? It's the draft. Anything can happen. Crazier things will happen than Dallas moving up 5 spots.

Archived