Who's the one guy we might take that would ruin your night?

SayNoToDMC

What team do you work for? I'm just going to listen to the scouts and teams that say he's a plug and play player for the next ten years and watch more than just one game where everyone on the ND defense was bad.

What team do you work for Genius? Your going to listen to the scouts and teams that did not draft Mr Plug and Play in the 1st round? Maybe He will go in the 2nd or 3rd? Looks like opinion is swinging my way on this issue. Hey maybe Teo will be available when the Jets pick tomorrow and he can play special teams for Rex and Co.

What team do you work for Genius? Your going to listen to the scouts and teams that did not draft Mr Plug and Play in the 1st round? Maybe He will go in the 2nd or 3rd? Looks like opinion is swinging my way on this issue. Hey maybe Teo will be available when the Jets pick tomorrow and he can play special teams for Rex and Co.

Te'o will be one of the first players off the board today and he'll be a steal.  Te'o was a victim of teams reaching for offensive lineman and the way the board fell.

Archived