Fairy Princess Mafia - Game Over - Town Wins!

Nolder

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a fairy princess with fairy dust.  Each night I can "sprinkle" my fairy dust and change someone's role.  I've already used my power N1.

Within limits, change the role to whatever I want.  It has to be a standard role and I can't change to a cop or doc, for instance.

Change him/her to....say....a Watcher, if I so chose.  

Unvote, Vote 80.

At least we eliminate the confusion he created.

So you claim you attempted to make me a mason, you are claiming now that it changes how I appear and this is somehow on the same night I seem to lose my ability to vote? 

Correct.  I don't know how you lost your ability to vote.  That had nothing to do with my night action.

Correct.  I don't know how you lost your ability to vote.  That had nothing to do with my night action.

So the actions you perform at night literally have no effect on the woman you tried them on?

Sounds about right, actually.

Hey gaiz, 80 might be town!!!!!

Let me get this straight...if you turned Leelou into a mason...the only way to vet you you is to lynch her and her autopsy report? 

As the fairies, led by their princess, questioned everyone and everything they knew it soon became obvious what was out of place. No one actually knew 80. The closer they looked the uglier he got. His wings were leathery and had holes in them, his face was warty and disfigured, and his breath had the odor of rotten eggs. Knowing the game was up 80 spread his vile wings and summoned forth the fires of hell. The land burned and with it many fairies were lost. That day even the princess could not save the land. But when things looked their darkest and it seemed as though nothing would survive three brave fairies led by their champion the dragon fairy stood up and called the demon's true name. And the land broke with a great crack, the wind raced into the depths dragging 80 with it, and with another crack was remade. And the fairies knew they would never face such danger again.

YgUSci9.jpg

80, Demon Serial Killer, has been lynched

Town Wins!!

role list

Town

Fairy Princess - Prevents Nightkills - Leelou
Pixie - Lightkeeper - Verbal
Tooth Fairy - Vote Thief - Jetscode
Fairy Godmother - Vanilla - Player
Sugar Plum Fairy - Vanilla - Darthe
Fairy Dragon - Vanilla - Lily

Third Party
Demon - Serial Killer/Tailor - 80

Clarifications:
1. Leelou prevented 80 from killing anyone while she was alive but she could still be lynched or nightkilled. In retrospect maybe I should have hinted to 80 she should be a target somehow. My bad.
2. 80 had the power to change how people appeared when they died. For example he changed Leelou into a mason so if she had died she wouldn't have died as a fairy princess but as some other kind of fairy I would have to look up and her role would have been put down as mason. Unfortunate this didn't end up being at all useful.
3. If Verbal was ever killed votes would be PM'd to me the next day instead of posted on thread and votecounts would only show the number of people voting for someone not who was voting them.
4. JC could remove another players vote but it did not directly benefit him. He didn't gain a double vote or an extra vote or anything like that.

80's PM
You are a powerful demon. You were mistakenly summoned by a foolish human dabbling in things he could not comprehend and now you are free of the nether realm. And you're hungry. Some fairies might make a nice snack don't ya think?

At night you may choose one player to kill and you may change one players outfit (they can be the same player if you want).

A players outfit is their role. When they die they will appear to be whatever role you gave them last. You are only allowed to use mostly common roles like cop, godfather, goon, doctor, vigilante, etc. If I think what you've chosen is too crazy I'll veto it and you'll have to choose again.

In other words you're a Serial Killer with a twist. 

YgUSci9.jpg

Leelou's PM

You are the fairy princess! As long as you are alive no harm can come to any fairies by dark magic.

You may claim to be the fairy princess if you want but you are not allowed to mention or hint at your preventive power.

SJPdVpG.jpg

Lily's PM

You are a fairy dragon. You are mighty. Mighty small that is!

You are a powerless townie.

PftCLZN.jpg

Verbal's PM
You are a Pixie.

The light from mushroom lamps such as yours illuminate the land of fairies.

If you are killed, voting and votes will be anonymous the next day.

i3Zzu4Z.jpg

Player's PM
You're the fairy godmother. You give good advice and people should listen to you more often but they rarely do.

You have no special powers.

RnBdt9T.jpg

Darthe's PM
You are a sugar plum fairy. You have a pretty dress and you dance "very very good".

You are vanilla.

f6ov1uv.jpg

JC's PM
You are the Tooth Fairy. You're not a bad fairy but you feel compelled to steal things. Including votes.

At Night you may steal another players vote. This does not mean you get 2 votes or a double vote it simply means they lose their vote for the next day.

6oqNiNO.jpg

So yeah my entire concept for fairy princess mafia was that the fairy princess prevented NKs until she was lynched or killed herself. I felt like not enough people were in on the game to try this with a mafia so instead I went with a SK. I know SK's have a really hard time winning anyway but I figured if Leelou went down things would probably tip in favor of the SK big time. Just in case though I added some negative utility roles to the town like the lightkeeper and the vote thief and didn't give them any investigative roles.

So I dunno. It turned out pretty bad for 80 but I wonder if it was ran with different people or even just different roles to the same people whether the SK would have had more of a chance.

Anyway hope everyone had fun.

So yeah my entire concept for fairy princess mafia was that the fairy princess prevented NKs until she was lynched or killed herself. I felt like not enough people were in on the game to try this with a mafia so instead I went with a SK. I know SK's have a really hard time winning anyway but I figured if Leelou went down things would probably tip in favor of the SK big time. Just in case though I added some negative utility roles to the town like the lightkeeper and the vote thief and didn't give them any investigative roles.

So I dunno. It turned out pretty bad for 80 but I wonder if it was ran with different people or even just different roles to the same people whether the SK would have had more of a chance.

Anyway hope everyone had fun.

Thanks for running this...lynching 80 is always a good game.

Yes what Leelou said. Think of the Tailor as someone that can change someones costume. They still keep their actual role but if they die everyone sees them as the costume you put them in.

Archived