Fairy Princess Mafia - Game Over - Town Wins!

Nolder

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't get welcomed till 1992 forgive me for growing up in a school system that can't teach history to save its sorry arse

It's a good phrase though

I've also recently started shouting c***y whores, that's another good phrase

I didn't get welcomed till 1992 forgive me for growing up in a school system that can't teach history to save its sorry arse

It's a good phrase though

I've also recently started shouting c***y whores, that's another good phrase

I shout when I poop.  

I've changed my mind, I think. 80's claim could possibly be valid, if that's the only role the town has. That might work, balance-wise. Lynching him could be shooting ourselves in the foot. It's would be a pretty bold and crazy fake claim. But if anybody is going to be bold and crazy, it would be 80. 

I just don't know. So, I'll unvote for now and think some more. 

Unvote

Votecount

Verbal - JC, 80 (2)

80 - Player (1)

Player - Verbal (1)

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Do you guys think a Tuesday afternoon deadline is good? It seems like ya'll have been pretty active over the weekend and those that haven't can catch up on Monday giving you guys Tuesday morning to make your final decisions.

Don't think it would be prudent to reveal that at this time.  I'm sure that player can vet me if he/she so chooses.

I'd rather have someone vet you now rather than later...the sooner we can link two together the sooner we can make a decision...

I cannot vet you.  Anyone else want to answer the mail?

I'd rather have someone vet you now rather than later...the sooner we can link two together the sooner we can make a decision...

As far as I know, not it. 

Don't think it would be prudent to reveal that at this time.  I'm sure that player can vet me if he/she so chooses.

As far as I know, not it. 

Me, either.

Not me

Also apologies if the last night stuff was a little offensive lol

Unless Verbal can vet you it looks like no one can...and if Verbal can vet you why are you voting him?

Fine, I'll provide more information.  I attempted to make Leelou a Mason partner on N1. Evidently this is why she isn't aware of it:  I don't actually change players roles just their "appearance" to others. So when Leelou dies she'll have her role shown as mason instead of whatever she might actually be or if there was a role cop in this game and they investigated her they'd see a mason. But she still isn't actually a mason.  As far as I know, anyways.

Pretty lame role.  I was hoping to get Mason'd with Leelou so we could get a QT and dominate like last game.  Didn't work, obviously and I was bummed.  You can kill me if you'd like.

Archived