Gronkowski could require back surgery

flgreen

Was it dislocated as well? My brother happened to have a couple of labrum tears, and each time, his shoulder got dislocated. Took the stupid trainer like 30 minutes to pop it back in.

But labrum tears are basically like ACL tears for the shoulder. Has he started doing "the ladder" yet? I have spent a lot of time in physical therapy clinics and I can safely say that the hardest thing to do (and most important to re-learn) after labrum tears is putting your arm over your head. Internal and external rotation usually come easy, but he should really make sure to work on his overhead strength once he heals.

CalStrength, if your son watches YouTube, has a lot of good prehab for shoulders. Also, I'm assuming your son lifts?

If you look up CriticalBench on YouTube, they have some great videos showing you how to tuck your shoulders back and down on the bench press to really save your shoulders. I always neglected those types of techniques and prehab for my knees and I paid for it. It'll also help him use his antagonist muscles more and get better leverage so he can perform better at combines (not sure if SPARQ has bench press...didn't last time I went).

Ahh to be young and so derpa derp again.

Ahh to be young and so derpa derp again.

What's with all the animal hate? This guy hasn't been antagonistic, handles himself with a degree of humility, doesn't engage in mudslinging and seems to consider his information before posting it. He's been neither rude nor disrespectful, and hasn't been dooshey at all.

Oh. Right. He doesn't fit in. I get it.

What's with all the animal hate? This guy hasn't been antagonistic, handles himself with a degree of humility, doesn't engage in mudslinging and seems to consider his information before posting it. He's been neither rude nor disrespectful, and hasn't been dooshey at all.

Oh. Right. He doesn't fit in. I get it.

Midol, aisle three. 

If it wasn't for the Pats thing I'd love this guy. I lived in Tucson for awhile and left right as he came but my buddy who ran for the Wildcats says he was the most genuinely friendly guy, he's exactly what you'd expect. That being said the forearm thing I laugh about every day since it was Belly running up a score unnecessarily with his starters.

Archived