Lily's Angry Melons mafia game thread

Lily

Get Mish to L-2, let me do my thing, then lynch me.  I'll even vote myself first.

Yes, I lied.  GFY's.  I planned on saving my second (and really only two) for the inevitable cop or doc counter claim or as a potential endgame play as I'd likely be there with seemingly no more role and just enough heat that scum wouldn't want to kill me.

But, you know, since I'm such a bad player and botched this just so horrifically that plan went up in smoke.

Or kill me now, idgaf tbh.  Not mad, just not going to keep saying the same thing over and over again when obviously no one agrees with my logic.

GD I'M GOOD!!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the commentary surrounding AVM's supposed awkward play.  His and/or your alignment should give us some info on the other.

The inforation that it will bring is that you are an idiot. Which is not new information...

You bring dishonor to the avatar you stole from me.  

I'm not swearing at anyone in particular with this, but...

I don't ******* understand how difficult what I've said is to understand.  Just lynch me to vet me at this point, honestly.

I PUSHED getting Hess to L-2.  Does anyone realize how many votes Hess had at the time? 2.  Crush had just unvoted him this morning, so Hess had JiF and Pac on him.  This insane notion that I used my power to get heat off of Hess is just...insane.

I don't understand why you would push to use such a valuable power. If I had that kind of power I'd try to save it for endgame.

Quick question, could you have used the power to clear your own train?

I don't understand why you would push to use such a valuable power. If I had that kind of power I'd try to save it for endgame.

You're gonna basically say that you don't believe what a guy says, then ask him a question? Dude, that's awesome. 

So now you have one more lynch stop?

Always did.  It was, what I considered to be, the smart play and been used before here, but it required not pushed to get lynched.  Honestly thought I was L-3 and that DPR was on me, but it's a rather moot point.  I'm the biggest "distraction" right now and we were going to do this song and dance until tomorrow when I didn't have time to make the play anymore.

This proves that you literally never read a damn thing.

I PM the mod someone at L-2 to get their alignment, THEN I have that option.  I'd say maybe you think I'm lying and you're trying to set a trap, but that's obviously not the case.

Let me rephrase: if you are scum, you don't really need a viewing now, do you?

No but that part would be implied, as in he'd know who wasnt scum if scum. But he'd have possibly cleared a 3rd party, which IMO, would make even less sense to do do if he were scum. As scum I'd probably hold on til later to save myself or a partner.

You lied to me </3

So are you even a groupie/girlfriend (even though in rl those are not the same thing)?

So why suggest running up Mish over Verbal?

Sorry, dear <3

Yes, I'm the groupie/girlfriend.  I know you can be a groupie and not a gf (and vice-versa), but you can be both.  My role is both.

I suggesting Mish because there was more support there.  The logical thing to do would actually be to take a vote and whoever gets the most votes gets run to L-2 and I submit the name to Lily.  Regardless of the outcome, you lynch me.

Could potentially give you information on whoever votes whoever, after my lynching as well.

It's a relatively safe play for town.  I don't have control over who is voted for, though obviously all scum could vote in a way to manipulate the vote as much as possible.

Even if it's a trick, you're only getting to L-2.  Even if DPR is right and lynching me is a "baaaad" idea.  At absolute worst if I somehow got town lynched today and couldn't be lynched tomorrow that costs you what, 2 for 1?  And there is potentially a Vig out there can could shoot me tonight.  Unless you think I'm the Superman of mafia roles

It's a relatively safe play for town. I don't have control over who is voted for, though obviously all scum could vote in a way to manipulate the vote as much as possible.

Even if it's a trick, you're only getting to L-2. Even if DPR is right and lynching me is a "baaaad" idea. At absolute worst if I somehow got town lynched today and couldn't be lynched tomorrow that costs you what, 2 for 1? And there is potentially a Vig out there can could shoot me tonight. Unless you think I'm the Superman of mafia roles

I think your character is a cat fight waiting to happen.

Because that indicates scum?

No.  But you are ;)

I think your character is a cat fight waiting to happen.

I think of myself as the crazy chick from that Metalocalypse episode, if anyone knows what I'm talking about.

I think of myself as the crazy chick from that Metalocalypse episode, if anyone knows what I'm talking about.

The crazy chick in love with Nathan, yep. Love that show, Murderface is hilarious.

It's a relatively safe play for town.  I don't have control over who is voted for, though obviously all scum could vote in a way to manipulate the vote as much as possible.

Even if it's a trick, you're only getting to L-2.  Even if DPR is right and lynching me is a "baaaad" idea.  At absolute worst if I somehow got town lynched today and couldn't be lynched tomorrow that costs you what, 2 for 1?  And there is potentially a Vig out there can could shoot me tonight.  Unless you think I'm the Superman of mafia roles

Uh-huh. Did you see how many votes Hess was at before he was at L2 - 2!  But We only need to get to L2, right, and we all feel good about knowing when that is... 

Whatever it is you're doing, you're doing it wrong. You've made multiple mistakes in your claim and openly lied. You then admitted to the lie, even though you were not really pressed to do so. This whole thing is ridiculous. The only reason i'm not voting for you is because we do have proof that you can do something to the vote count and i don't want to touch you - ewwwwwww. 

Or we could all ignore AVM, because we know he can do something, but we don't know what it is and he seems very excited to get people to vote for who he says so that we can do it again! Yeah!

Alternatively, we could vote for someone else with nothing to do with the above and get more info to deal with AVM later. He's in the hurry - we're not.

I"ll leave my vote on Ishy for now. I could be swayed toward Pac, Crush or Leelou.

Or we could all ignore AVM, because we know he can do something, but we don't know what it is and he seems very excited to get people to vote for who he says so that we can do it again! Yeah!

Alternatively, we could vote for someone else with nothing to do with the above and get more info to deal with AVM later. He's in the hurry - we're not.

I"ll leave my vote on Ishy for now. I could be swayed toward Pac, Crush or Leelou.

I suppose regardless whoever we get to L2 shouldn't matter except that it shouldn't be AVM.

Unless I missed something on my skim...he can do this again, right?

So let him use it on whoever gets to L2. And when we eventually find out, if he's scum it won't matter...but if he's town, then he's cleared a couple townies.

Archived