Leelou's Princess Bride Mafia - Game thread

Leelou

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, but how about targets Hess would shoot at? You seem to ignore that possibility, also don't like that you are taking this angle.

Maybe Hess shot nolder so he could later claim vig? Shooting a blind hammering nut is pretty protown, easy to sell.

Anyway, my post considered more than one scenario - you chose to ignore the latter. Did it not suit your agenda?

My agenda is to kill scum and win with the town. Other than that I just try to look at things that seem anti-town and pursue those. Weaving scenarios and taking guesses at what people are up to just makes the game confusing for me at times.

I pried myself on not following the masses and try to play from my own instincts and stay objective. Nolders blind hammer play was anti-town regardless of his alignment. Quitting and coming out as the Doc is also anti-town in my opinion. If you have to bow out bow out with the mod and let the mod replace you. This whole thing stinks.

Also Jif gets naked all the time. Crusher is working really hard here to shape perception that only scum would have taken shots at nolder and Jif, considering we have a sk

No. They are just both easy lynches. JiF had a time when he got nk for Lulz but not lately.

Oh, but how about targets Hess would shoot at? You seem to ignore that possibility, also don't like that you are taking this angle.

Maybe Hess shot nolder so he could later claim vig? Shooting a blind hammering nut is pretty protown, easy to sell.

I thought speculating on who someone would kill was a waste of time.  Unless this post is facetious.

Unvote vote Ape

Nolder made the mistake of wandering away from the group. Lost and thirsty, he found a cup sitting on the ground with what looked like water in it. Nolder picked up the cup and drank every last drop. As soon as he put the cup down, Nol looked up and saw the most beautiful creature in the world. It was a unicorn. He made his way over to the majestic beast, and as he neared the creature, it rammed him with it's horn through his stomach. Shocked, Nol started to froth from the mouth and breathed his last breath slumped on the horn of the unicorn. What really happened was Nol drank the cup full of poison, wandered into the Fire Swamp and was impaled on a sharp tree branch and the Rodents of Unusual Size had a filling dinner. 

Nolder is dead. His role has been reassigned. It is still day. 

Nolder made the mistake of wandering away from the group. Lost and thirsty, he found a cup sitting on the ground with what looked like water in it. Nolder picked up the cup and drank every last drop. As soon as he put the cup down, Nol looked up and saw the most beautiful creature in the world. It was a unicorn. He made his way over to the majestic beast, and as he neared the creature, it rammed him with it's horn through his stomach. Shocked, Nol started to froth from the mouth and breathed his last breath slumped on the horn of the unicorn. What really happened was Nol drank the cup full of poison, wandered into the Fire Swamp and was impaled on a sharp tree branch and the Rodents of Unusual Size had a filling dinner. 

Nolder is dead. His role has been reassigned. It is still day.

Moderator win.

My agenda is to kill scum and win with the town. Other than that I just try to look at things that seem anti-town and pursue those. Weaving scenarios and taking guesses at what people are up to just makes the game confusing for me at times.

I pried myself on not following the masses and try to play from my own instincts and stay objective. Nolders blind hammer play was anti-town regardless of his alignment. Quitting and coming out as the Doc is also anti-town in my opinion. If you have to bow out bow out with the mod and let the mod replace you. This whole thing stinks.

Wut?

You look for things that are anti-town. Then WHY are you have a hardon for a guy that hammered scum? How are you NOT reacting to Jetscode and Hess, and 80 to an extent, trying to derail the train on Wombat who WAS scum. How does Nolder's blind hammer (on D1, which is no big deal here) more important than the guys derailing a train on counter-claimed scum on D2?

IMO it's imperative to think out all the possibilities before reacting to a situation, to not do that, is to essentially think and act in an anti-town manner. You are guilty of this right now. You are ONLY presenting a scenario to influence the town in which scum would be the only ones shooting at Nolder and JIF.

The reality is, Hess died last night, we can safely assume he didn't shoot himself. He must have shot someone.... oh, what's that? JIF was all over Hess yesterday.

I don't find it far fetched that Nolder self-protected on N1. It's reasonable to think that either scum or sk shot at Nolder. Hell, Darthe and Wombat on scum team, maybe they did it because they were butt hurt that he blind hammered. OR maybe Hess did it in order to set up the eventual reveal as town vig, like I said before.

This is complete and utter bullsh*t from you. If this is the depth of your thinking as a townie, then I am aghast. I've come to expect way more from you. 

The reality is, after N1 there was one death, and coming into D2 you, Jetscode and Hess all wanted Nolder dead. It doesn't take much more than simple math to guess that one or more of you found out via failed kill attempt on N1 that he's the doc. 

I thought speculating on who someone would kill was a waste of time.  Unless this post is facetious.

Unvote vote Ape

Don't try to spin it that way moron. I used that as an example to illustrate that Crusher isn't considering all possibilities here, and selling a constrained set of possibilities to discredit Nolder, who up until a few minutes ago was an uncountered Doc. 

Crusher is supposedly looking for people doing anti-town things, but then there he is discrediting an uncountered Doc. Riiiight.

But yeah, vote me you ******* dumb sh*t. Now we know via Leelou's scene that Nolder was in fact roled up.

I voted Nolder cause he didn't allow for a reveal and he chose not to explain it.  

Don't like the Ape's play today.  Could go there or 80.  

And in your mind, that is more of an offense than being counter-claimed by AVM and Ishy? Because you were advocating Nolder be lynched over Wombat too.

Wut?

You look for things that are anti-town. Then WHY are you have a hardon for a guy that hammered scum? How are you NOT reacting to Jetscode and Hess, and 80 to an extent, trying to derail the train on Wombat who WAS scum. How does Nolder's blind hammer (on D1, which is no big deal here) more important than the guys derailing a train on counter-claimed scum on D2?

IMO it's imperative to think out all the possibilities before reacting to a situation, to not do that, is to essentially think and act in an anti-town manner. You are guilty of this right now. You are ONLY presenting a scenario to influence the town in which scum would be the only ones shooting at Nolder and JIF.

The reality is, Hess died last night, we can safely assume he didn't shoot himself. He must have shot someone.... oh, what's that? JIF was all over Hess yesterday.

I don't find it far fetched that Nolder self-protected on N1. It's reasonable to think that either scum or sk shot at Nolder. Hell, Darthe and Wombat on scum team, maybe they did it because they were butt hurt that he blind hammered. OR maybe Hess did it in order to set up the eventual reveal as town vig, like I said before.

This is complete and utter bullsh*t from you. If this is the depth of your thinking as a townie, then I am aghast. I've come to expect way more from you. 

The reality is, after N1 there was one death, and coming into D2 you, Jetscode and Hess all wanted Nolder dead. It doesn't take much more than simple math to guess that one or more of you found out via failed kill attempt on N1 that he's the doc. 

Because I didn;t know he was scum until his autopsy.  I felt Nolder did and that's why he nailed him without checking alignment. 

No.  I just said that JiF and Nolder not likely night kill targets because they are easy to lynch usually.  That's all.

I have really been off playing lately.  Can;t argue that.

I agree with the last line.

Unvote vote Hess

A few things stand out for me.

1) Lily & Ape exchange. Somehow it just kept going and going. I'd have thought someone would have stopped it much sooner.

2) 80's strange unvote. Will have to read up to see if there's something I missed earlier.

3) The train on JC confuses me. I don't understand where this is coming from and I seemed to have missed the reasoning from Ishy/AVM.

4) Somehow Nolder gets a couple of votes every day.

5) The fact that there has been an SK and we've seen only one kill per night.

1) Who would have "stopped it"

2) Did you find anything out?

3) You havent seen anything in JC's behavior that would create suspicion?   Really?

4) Isnt that mafai?

5) Is that so unbelievable?

This is an attempt at participation.  I dont like this post.  Seems like a half heart scummy attempt at acting like your truly paying attention when you're probably just playing the lay lowing scum rountine.

Unvote

Vote Csalami

Because I didn;t know he was scum until his autopsy.  I felt Nolder did and that's why he nailed him without checking alignment. 

No.  I just said that JiF and Nolder not likely night kill targets because they are easy to lynch usually.  That's all.

Unvote vote Hess

Good vote, honey.

You are obtuse.

Is it deliberate?

I don't see what's obtuse about a pretty straight-forward question. I do see that you are unwilling to answer it, and are instead more interesting in making jackass comments to me to see if I'll spazz the **** out and bury my own logic.

That won't be happening today.

1) Who would have "stopped it"

2) Did you find anything out?

3) You havent seen anything in JC's behavior that would create suspicion?   Really?

4) Isnt that mafai?

5) Is that so unbelievable?

This is an attempt at participation.  I dont like this post.  Seems like a half heart scummy attempt at acting like your truly paying attention when you're probably just playing the lay lowing scum rountine.

Unvote

Vote Csalami

Agree with this.

Unvote vote Hess

You are disgusting, and it's making me sad. I want you dead. Now.

New list: Crusher, Csalami, JC, Lily. Dirty is in there somewhere. 

Vote Count:

Wombat (6) - Nol, AVM, Hess, Ishy, JC, Ape

Hess (3) - 80, JiF, Wombat

Ape (1) - Pac

csarmi (1) - Darthe

Mish (1) - Crusher

Nol (1) - csarmi

Not voting: Mish, Lily

It is day, with 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch. 

Old Vote count when we forced Wombat's reveal.  JC in before the Ape.

lets mobilize...

Unvote

Vote Ape

Pac suspects the Ape.  Suggests we mobilize.

After wwwwombat's reveal...tricky Pac is scummy Pac.

I hold firm and wait Wombat's reveal.

Wut?

Ape suggesting I am derailing the Wombat train is dirty.  I held firm for the reveal, resisted an easy attempt to move to Ape and derail the reveal only to later derail a lynch on Wombat?  Really?  The only thing I'm guilty of is demanding AVM/Ishy provide more details...cause I'm town looking for more clues...if this is a problem...GFYs.

And in your mind, that is more of an offense than being counter-claimed by AVM and Ishy? Because you were advocating Nolder be lynched over Wombat too.

I don't see what's obtuse about a pretty straight-forward question. I do see that you are unwilling to answer it, and are instead more interesting in making jackass comments to me to see if I'll spazz the **** out and bury my own logic.

That won't be happening today.

Never saw the movie...have no idea how many princesses or whatever else...again...GFY...remember the first rule of holes?

Archived