Leelou's Princess Bride Mafia - Game thread

Leelou

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haters

Yeah.  That's my bad LOL

Y'all can have today, yesterday (and last game) belonged to me and AwesomeVM.

Team effort tomorrow to wrap this up.

Fixed...and true that.

2013 JN mafia comeback player of the year.

Greatest town team ever assembled or worst scum team ever?  I say both.

It's been a great night:

1) One of my closest friends just had a baby.  The dad is a Niners fan and the kid's b-day is now the same day as Joe Montana (as well as Vince Lombardi).  Awesome.

2) Got a new girl interested in me.

3) US Soccer with a dominant win over Panama to take over 1st place in CONCACAF for World Cup Qualifying.  US fans in Seattle chanting "We are going to Brazil....we are going to Brazil.....we are going, we are going, we are going to Brazil!!!"  So great.

4) Spurs dominate the Heat.

Perfect.

Somehow you survived the night in the Fire Swamps. There was a close run in with a rodent of unusual size, but you threw csalami's body at it and the rodent left you alone. You don't remember falling asleep, but you wake up against a tree. As you regroup, you realize 80 is missing. You search for him and find him with a stab wound through his heart. You look closer and realize he's clutching something. It's a letter from a pretty young lass telling him how she longs for his hugs. 

80 - Fezzik - Vanilla Town, is dead. It is now day. With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch. 

It's been a great night:

1) One of my closest friends just had a baby.  The dad is a Niners fan and the kid's b-day is now the same day as Joe Montana (as well as Vince Lombardi).  Awesome.

2) Got a new girl interested in me.

3) US Soccer with a dominant win over Panama to take over 1st place in CONCACAF for World Cup Qualifying.  US fans in Seattle chanting "We are going to Brazil....we are going to Brazil.....we are going, we are going, we are going to Brazil!!!"  So great.

4) Spurs dominate the Heat.

5) Ape dies

Perfect.

Fixed and vote ape

Somehow you survived the night in the Fire Swamps. There was a close run in with a rodent of unusual size, but you threw csalami's body at it and the rodent left you alone. You don't remember falling asleep, but you wake up against a tree. As you regroup, you realize 80 is missing. You search for him and find him with a stab wound through his heart. You look closer and realize he's clutching something. It's a letter from a pretty young lass telling him how she longs for his hugs. 

80 - Fezzik - Vanilla Town, is dead. It is now day. With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch. 

Great scene sweetie.  Scum is so scared of me.

/JiF & Pac'd

I've pretty much peaked this game already anyway, got my D1 scum because I am legendary on D1. I get partial credit for csalami. Only major wrong read I had was Jetscode, but he is still alive so I didn't screw that up too badly.

Jif playing this perfectly is alarming. Just sayin'

Funny thing is it could be possible. We have only seen goons.

Well, lynch me and you'll know for sure. Then you'll have numbers advantage and info necessary to look back at the game.

Scummiest players are you, jc, me, lily

Cleanest are Jif, avm, Ishy, mish

You know my philosophy for late game scum hunting. Go after the clean players.

Vote Ape

Can't wait to read the scum QT after I pegged you for scum on Day 1. Plus your incessant need to get me out of the game....ping, ping, ping.

I've been bickering with you because I thought you were initiating for self preservation. Meaning I thought you were roles up town.

If I wanted you gone I'd have done more than play party cake with you

If you need to, then do it.

I'm not scum though, we've seen 3 goons so far so I can only guess maybe they have a framer and not a GF. Dunno, we are far ahead so it doesn't matter.

Might as well reveal...

I've narrowed it down between you and Mish, for the time being.  JC claimed vanilla.  Ishy and AVM soft claimed some type of mason role.  Crusher is the cop.  I'm town, clearly.  I've had a strong town read on you over the last few days.  I'm inclined to go the Mish route but you might as well reveal.

Jetscode screaming GF right now though, he's been seeding his own narrative for when he is in crosshairs all game.

Perhaps dirty play was to draw investigation.

Vote Jetscode

Bold please on phone walking

Jetscode screaming GF right now though, he's been seeding his own narrative for when he is in crosshairs all game.

Perhaps dirty play was to draw investigation.

Vote Jetscode

Bold please on phone walking

That what I was thinking.  Especially with the lurk around to hammer Wbat move he pulled. 

Archived