Tim Tebow’s ‘Spirituality’ No Small Factor For Patriots Owner Robert Kraft

joewillie2013

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you don't want to be judged when people read your crap, don't post in a public forum, dude.

Im not a dude -in my day "dudes" were city boys visiting a cowboy town--ok pal??-and ur the one pointing the finger--I got a finger for u--do u see it?

Im not a dude -in my day "dudes" were city boys visiting a cowboy town--ok pal??-and ur the one pointing the finger--I got a finger for u--do u see it?

Yo, these young bloods from the city don't know sh*t. Glad to see an OG like you keeping it real.

I completely understand, that being said... I don't care how he grieves.

That's not what my criticism was about. It's about presenting a conflicting public image, and not being called out on it because his bullsh*t organization holds the position of being the ethical standard of the NFL, no matter what a bunch of slobs they are.

Solomon had 700 wives, and 300 concubines.  King David was no slouch either.

Just saying

You can only get away with that sh*t when all the worlds best divorce lawyers work under you.

Aaaaaaaaa.   When you were a king there was a different method of dealing with divorce in those days.

Dealing with lawyers also, which wasn't really a bad thing

I disagree. Jesus was like the original no pain, no gain guy. His influence is evident in Tim's work ethic

The fictional character or the historical charlatan? 

Seriously though, I'm not trying to debate anything. Topics like these ALWAYS erupt into flame wars.

The fictional character or the historical charlatan?

Seriously though, I'm not trying to debate anything. Topics like these ALWAYS erupt into flame wars.

Flames are nothing to be feared my son. It was the burning bush on Mount Horeb through which God spoke to Moses and he his people where freed from Egypt!

I'm pointing the finger? You posted f*cking crazy in a public forum and I discussed it and BOOHOO I'M READING YOUR SH*T AND I'M MEAN AND BOOOOOHOOOOO.

Yeah, I see your finger. It's very, very small.

your brave on the internet --one word for you decaff or detox

I'm pointing the finger? You posted f*cking crazy in a public forum and I discussed it and BOOHOO I'M READING YOUR SH*T AND I'M MEAN AND BOOOOOHOOOOO.

Yeah, I see your finger. It's very, very small.

your brave on the internet --one word for you decaff or detox

LOL. I can't even anymore.

I called you on your wild BS, you took offense to the word "dude," and basically told me to go f*ck myself. I say you have a tiny penis and I'm on drugs? Get off it, dude.

Oh, by the way: TINY PENIS AFFIRMED.

Archived