Welcome to the Holy Matrimony of JiF and Crusher!

JiFtheOracle

Oh, so the cop screams that Hess is scum then ends up dead and that means nothing?  Cool.  You guys are way better than me at this game apparently.

Maybe you should read the game?

1) He was the Doc, not the Cop

2) The only way he could have known Hess was scum is being scum himself. You don't have any info on D1.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doc, not Cop. And on D1 he knows as much as anyone else. Which is nuthin.

Maybe you should read the game?

1) He was the Doc, not the Cop

2) The only way he could have known Hess was scum is being scum himself. You don't have any info on D1.

I didn't say he was privy to information.  I'm going off the same information you guys have, that the doc is dead and for whatever bizarre reason was yelling that Hess is scum.  Then somehow Hess, the leading train, had votes peel off of him and land on DPR.  Do you guys have a better direction to go in off that information? 

I didn't say he was privy to information. I'm going off the same information you guys have, that the doc is dead and for whatever bizarre reason was yelling that Hess is scum. Then somehow Hess, the leading train, had votes peel off of him and land on DPR. Do you guys have a better direction to go in off that information?

Obvious to me that scum is trying to frame Hess. Because Salami and I both know that Hess is Town. So is Hallia. Let's go forward with knowing that.

yeah. I had to p/u the crumbles today and smear my armpits with them. Happens everytime.

Dude Im such a fat perspiration degenerate I flips the cap upside down to keep the crumbs alive. My sons just shake their heads and start new ones. Those ****ers ain;t paying for this sh*t. LOL

Obvious to me that scum is trying to frame Hess. Because Salami and I both know that Hess is Town. So is Hallia. Let's go forward with knowing that.

Fwiw, Darthe is Town too. Unfortunately.

Well sounds like you've got it all figured out.  Can you tell us who scum are so we can wrap this one up before the weekend?

Let's not.  I didn't trust info like this last time, and town still won.  So I think I'll continue down that same path.  Do a better job at explaining why you say they are town.  Do a good enough job and people will believe you (like me) and we'll narrow our lynch pool.

Maybe you should.

I agree with Verbal by the way, I don't think the game is so simple as Ishy suggests.

Ok, found it.  Meh.  I see what you guys mean by that, but I don't think that necessarily translates to town.  It would be foolish to assume that.

Why not?

Because couldn't scum be the same way?  Couldn't scum and town be linked and not know it?

Well, I know, not think. But as you will.

It is statements like these that often times lead to foot-in-mouth syndrome.  ;-)

I'd also suggest that Darthe might have the same item as I do - but I don't think it should clear either of us.

Did Darthe confirm this?  Anyone else?

So where's JC when I'd like to play chess?

Unavailable for chess today.  Check your premise.

Archived