Welcome to the Holy Matrimony of JiF and Crusher!

JustInFudge

I

think I'd like Csarmi to clarify a bit because it makes very little

sense to me at the moment.  I just don't understand the "PAFO" aspect of

an item that you have no idea what you can do with it. Can you give it

to others? Etc.

Yes. Yes I am.

I thought you were csmarter than this, mon ami.

Unvote. Vote JVoR - He doezn't know about teh PAFO.

wha? I just literally mentioned it an hour or two ago and since when is suspecting you a sketchy reason. lol.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMHO I think Hess is too active to lynch. Simple fact. If he's scum then he's doing a fine job of blending in and I'm ok with that for now because at least there will be material to analyze from him later. Lynching Hess over someone like Klecko or Mish or Smash or...well the list is pretty long. Point is it's kind of retarded.

As I said before I prefer DPR because Active Lurking IMO is scummier than regular lurking and I can go into explaining why if anyone wants but I'd also be willing to switch to a regular lurker for consolidation if that's the way things swung.

wha? I just literally mentioned it an hour or two ago and since when is suspecting you a sketchy reason. lol.

Actually, suspecting me is just a good idea - I mean, look at my avatar...

But the other does raise questions. And your response is not a comforting answer. 

IMHO I think Hess is too active to lynch. Simple fact. If he's scum then he's doing a fine job of blending in and I'm ok with that for now because at least there will be material to analyze from him later. Lynching Hess over someone like Klecko or Mish or Smash or...well the list is pretty long. Point is it's kind of retarded.

As I said before I prefer DPR because Active Lurking IMO is scummier than regular lurking and I can go into explaining why if anyone wants but I'd also be willing to switch to a regular lurker for consolidation if that's the way things swung.

Man, if you had a dime for every good point you made...wait...okay, I understand the power-cord thing now. 

Alright, I gotta roll.

Unvote Vote Hess for consolidation, even though JVoR displayed an obvious bit of ignorance as well as tried to get a train going on myself. 

If Hess is Town, Tom swings tomorrow. If Hess is scum, Doc covers Tom tonight.

I actually hate to lynch Hess when we have a whole crop of people I could easily go for just for lulz, but that's mafia.

Where does that come from? How do we know anything about Hess vs Tom relation?

Unofficial Vote Count: 

Hess (5) - Tom, Mish, Hell yeah, 80, DPR

DRP (3) - JVoR, Nol, salami

Mish (2)- AVM, Leelou

Tom (2) - Klecko, Hess
Nol (1) - Lily

Dan (1) - Smash

JVoR (1) - Darthe

Smash (1) - Dan
Verbal (1) - JC

Not voting (2) - Ishy, Verb

With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch

DEADLINE: Today, 4 PM EST (3.5 hours)

Alright, I gotta roll.

Unvote Vote Hess for consolidation, even though JVoR displayed an obvious bit of ignorance as well as tried to get a train going on myself.

If Hess is Town, Tom swings tomorrow. If Hess is scum, Doc covers Tom tonight.

I actually hate to lynch Hess when we have a whole crop of people I could easily go for just for lulz, but that's mafia.

It's as if you're not even reading the thread.

unvote vote DPR

Unofficial Vote Count: 

DRP (4) - JVoR, Nol, salami, Hess

Mish (2)- AVM, Leelou

Tom (1) - Klecko
Nol (1) - Lily

Dan (1) - Smash

JVoR (1) - Darthe

Smash (1) - Dan
Verbal (1) - JC

DEADLINE: Today, 4 PM EST (3 hours, 25 mins)

Anyone with a brain, please note the people hopping on my trIain bc TomShane is threatening not to protect them tonight.

Holy ****.

I know right? As if he can protect more than one person assuming he's telling the truth in the first place.

Retarded train is retarded.

Unofficial Vote Count: 

DRP (5) - JVoR, Nol, salami, Hess, Leelou

Mish (1)- AVM

Tom (1) - Klecko
Nol (1) - Lily

Dan (1) - Smash

JVoR (1) - Darthe

Smash (1) - Dan
Verbal (1) - JC

DEADLINE: Today, 4 PM EST (3 hours, 10 mins)

Where does that come from? How do we know anything about Hess vs Tom relation?

There is no relation other than Tom has a hunch I'm scum. There is however, a relation between me and somebody else in the game. Fwiw I have no idea what it means hence this wedding is fully retarded.

There is no relation other than Tom has a hunch I'm scum. There is however, a relation between me and somebody else in the game. Fwiw I have no idea what it means hence this wedding is fully retarded.

(JiF game)

Anyone with a brain, please note the people hopping on my trIain bc TomShane is threatening not to protect them tonight.

Holy ****.

My PR can protect anyone on any night. Anyone. Any night.

And I'm pretty sure you're scum. I'm on the road now, so I'll do it later, but I can make the Hess case fairly easily.

And I'm pretty sure you're scum. I'm on the road now, so I'll do it later, but I can make the Hess case fairly easily.

Yeah I got it the first time. You just revealed a good town PR for basically no reason except a hunch. It was completely stupid as you're dead wrong Tom.

I await your case with bated breath.

Yeah I got it the first time. You just revealed a good town PR for basically no reason except a hunch. It was completely stupid as you're dead wrong Tom.

Shhh.....he might have a case on scum!

Maybe you should ask the hosts to clarify. They did for me.

Archived