Welcome to the Holy Matrimony of JiF and Crusher!

JiFtheOracle

I just want someone to ask me to dance. Really not the biggest fan of weddings. 

I'd ask you to dance, but weddings bring out the lover in me...gotta find that one.  I hope this doesn't effect us going forward Leroy <3 (good luck tonight against Chicago!)

I hear there's a hot chick near the appetizers. Make your move. Turn on the charm. Just be careful cause she might be related to jif.

Not worth his time.  80s taller than he is wide, she'd have no interest.

Oh hey! Nice vote.

Yes.  Yes it is.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like how you've picked it up a notch after somebody mentions your name and wants more out of you.

He ignored the mentioning of his name all day 1, though.

**ZOMG AVM IS DEFENDING HIM HE IZ TEH SKUMZ**

He ignored the mentioning of his name all day 1, though.

**ZOMG AVM IS DEFENDING HIM HE IZ TEH SKUMZ**

Heh.  It was D1, so he knew he could....now, though, he'd take heat for it.  So he shows up and ignores my measly vote on him in an effort to brush it under the rug.

Also, my coming to the defense of JVoY guarantees he is 100% scum.  Because of, you know, the whole not being very good at this game thing.

Good call, wasn't even thinking that.  You should definitely join me on his train, then.

I'd ask you to dance, but weddings bring out the lover in me...gotta find that one.  I hope this doesn't effect us going forward Leroy <3 (good luck tonight against Chicago!)

I don't think you are the one for me, I think I belong to another. This bump in the road shall not deter our friendship. <3 (it's tomorrow, and thanks!!) 

Ok. Darthe and Csarmi are confirmed in my eyes b/c of the item thing. Those claiming a relation to others aren't that big of a tell in my eyes; that doesn't neccesarrily says town or mafia straight away; makes me lean slightly more town, but not as strong as the item by far.

I'm gonna join in and vote 80 ; his reasons for votig Hess were BS as others have explainted to death.

When each person dies, it says who they are representing, or associated with. At least that's how I took it. We all represent one of the other players (or mods, apparently, in Tom's case) but we don't know who until we die. 

And was the doc and wouldn't know scum from town. Also never made a case.

Pre post edit: also his third game apparently so scum hunting skills are questionable.

Agreed.

Hmm I didn't like your vote yesterday but you've bought some cred with me calling this out before anyone else.

this

and this

oh, well ok then

^seems like a fake to me. pretending to mix up cop and doc in order to give himself a way out of the hole he's digging himself.

You didn't, but you are blindly following him when he made no case against Hess. 

If he was the doc we can assume that he would have no concrete evidence against anyone. His reasons for wanting Hess dead could be as simple as a hunch and pretending like he knew something was his way of manipulating people into voting who he wanted. I don't know but following him based on nothing is ******* stupid.

this earns you some FOS as well.  

Could be a roleblocker or a strong kill.

Also you probably shouldn't have said that lol.

If I was modding I'd punish the town in some way for that 'cause that's really the kind of sh*t you're not supposed to say after you're dead.

Like maybe even randomly modkilling a townie or something.

I'll take the FOS back for this.  Still.

Lot of people laying low that need to get heat.  My top two would be Mish (where my vote was almost all of D1) and JC.  I've never seen Smash lay THIS low as scum.  He tries to engage.  Doesn't mean he shouldn't be prodded a bit, I just don't see him as scum tbh.

What's the case?  Too much spirits already?

Ok. Darthe and Csarmi are confirmed in my eyes b/c of the item thing. Those claiming a relation to others aren't that big of a tell in my eyes; that doesn't neccesarrily says town or mafia straight away; makes me lean slightly more town, but not as strong as the item by far.

I'm gonna join in and vote 80 ; his reasons for votig Hess were BS as others have explainted to death.

I'm confused...can someone point me in the right direction?  Darthe and Salami have what exactly?

When each person dies, it says who they are representing, or associated with. At least that's how I took it. We all represent one of the other players (or mods, apparently, in Tom's case) but we don't know who until we die. 

Did I miss who Tom was representing?

only Ape can master the complexity of Day 1 scum hunting.

You shouldn't say things like that. You know how the old saying goes, "Give an Ape a banana and he'll sh*t all over your house."

I don't know who said that but it's clear they knew a thing or two about Apes.

I'm confused...can someone point me in the right direction?  Darthe and Salami have what exactly?

Both Darthe and CS have claimed to have an item, use unknown. I have reasons to believe them town because of this.

Both Darthe and CS have claimed to have an item, use unknown. I have reasons to believe them town because of this.

I agree that they probably have the same item many of us do, but that says nothing about alignment. Unless you know more than I do.

Don't like this.

Vote Mish

Lot of people laying low that need to get heat. My top two would be Mish (where my vote was almost all of D1) and JC. I've never seen Smash lay THIS low as scum. He tries to engage. Doesn't mean he shouldn't be prodded a bit, I just don't see him as scum tbh.

Smash prob had some kind of RL thing meaning I don't think he's laying this low on purpose either way. You're now on my gaydar. Welcome.

Archived