With The First Pick In The 2014 NFL Draft The New York Jets...

SoFlaJets

No way they're picking that high if the front-7 is healthy.  They'll win some ugly ones, but they'll win enough to put themselves out of the top pick, but possibly top ten.

No way they're picking that high if the front-7 is healthy.  They'll win some ugly ones, but they'll win enough to put themselves out of the top pick, but possibly top ten.

at this point I would be SHOCKED if they aren't in the top 5 

at this point I would be SHOCKED if they aren't in the top 5 

I think the Defense will be good enough to give them a shot to win more times than not...if the Offense shows up a few times, that could put them at around five or six wins which would mean no top pick.  We'll see.

I think the Defense will be good enough to give them a shot to win more times than not...if the Offense shows up a few times, that could put them at around five or six wins which would mean no top pick. We'll see.

The d is good but you need a offense to win games. And we have no rb or wr so abt 3 wins

Have you seen the D this year? I don't see any evidence that they're improved from last year.

Anthony Barr if all thus fails to get Teddy,Clowney or Lee ? I personally have wanted Teddy for tar longest dude is a COMPLETE QB. Geno had the fastest Wr in the game plus on the other side reilable hands with Bailey. He was always in shot gun.. I didn't like the Geno pick to much to process.. I'd rather we would of got offensive threats to build around Bridge water.

Have you seen the D this year? I don't see any evidence that they're improved from last year.

Agreed if you can get outside on the Jets like Wilson did they are the suck, get players matched up with our LB's, and Safties in the passing game they are the suck, and finally the Jets are the suck against the no huddle. Not to mention half of the supposed stud D-line combo is injured with Ellis, and Coples.

Archived