They boo'd him for faking an injury?

Maxman

The Jets really pulled out all the stops to fake this injury.  Especially since it didn't save them any time.  You figure New England fans would know how that works since Belichick and Parcells pretty much invented the fake injury.

Doesn't look like a guy who was faking it to me.

USATSI_7429742_158813650_lowres.jpg

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini 33m
Mo Wilkerson walks out of locker room with heavy ice wraps on ankle. Rex not sure if high-ankle sprain. #Jets

Jane McManus ‏@janesports 40m
Mo Wilkerson walked out of the Jets locker room without limping. Said he got X Rays but doesn't know the results. #Jets

If it was a torn achilles, at least a fully torn achilles, you'd know the second you felt it. It balls up in the middle of your calf, there's no confusing it. Next thing you ahve to hope for is that it's not a high ankle sprain, those are tough to recover from.  Richardson was interviewd after the game and besides just loving the guy (saying we win as a team we lose as a team) he didn't mention anything about an injury, so I'm sure he's just banged up, but fine.

Mo Wilkerson walks out of locker room with heavy ice wraps on ankle. Rex not sure if high-ankle sprain. #Jets

Mo Wilkerson walked out of the Jets locker room without limping. Said he got X Rays but doesn't know the results. #Jets

If it was a torn achilles, at least a fully torn achilles, you'd know the second you felt it. It balls up in the middle of your calf, there's no confusing it. Next thing you ahve to hope for is that it's not a high ankle sprain, those are tough to recover from.  Richardson was interviewd after the game and besides just loving the guy (saying we win as a team we lose as a team) he didn't mention anything about an injury, so I'm sure he's just banged up, but fine.

Atleast Sheldon is ok... he has a great personality and is just a monster football player. I hope he stays a jet and prospers for 20 years in the NFL..

As for Big Mo.. I hope is ok and can come in and play next week. Great personality and player as well. both are very UN revis like.

Problem is these guys are like chickens being grown today... too big for their own good and their poor little legs cant handle it.  sad really...  but hopefully he is as tasty as a chicken...

22 Patriots IGNORED for jumping in the fight .. no ejections ? .. oh ok ? So D'Brick was fighting the air ? for there to be a fight, an opposing player has to be fighting too... and i'm sure the opposing player wasn't in green... its such bull sh*t. because the ref's had our number all game. Called un fair calls against us, and didn't call fair calls against them. Only way they call a flag on the Pats is if it was obvious. **** BOSTON. I hate everyone who like's the patriots and every patriot.

Archived