At least we dont' have THIS guy on our team

Gastineau Lives

Yes, we need help at wideout. That's not the point of this thread. (Just to save us time)

THEY WON THE GAME

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5329/mike-wallace

Mike Wallace | Wide Receiver
Team:  Miami Dolphins Age / DOB: (27) / 8/1/1986 Ht / Wt: 6'0' / 199 College: Mississippi Contract: view contract details Share:

Speaking on Thursday, Mike Wallace said, "I need to get the ball. Everybody knows I need to get the ball."

"I am pretty sure I will have more than my share of opportunities to make plays [going forward]," Wallace continued. "60 Minutes" remains sour after his one-catch, 15-yard performance in the opener, but insists there's no friction between he and Ryan Tannehill. Wallace was simply blanketed by Joe Haden, one of the best young shutdown corners in the sport. Wallace has a better matchup this week against the Colts. He checks in as our No. 31 receiver.

i dunno the Dustin Keller signing blew up on them pretty good

You can't really base bad signings on injuries, especially when Keller didn't enter the season with a dotted injury history.  You can fault the Pats for throwing a nice chunk of FA dollars at Danny Amendola, who had missed 12 games in 2 seasons, but I don't really knock the Keller signing.

Wallace was overpaid by a LOT and simply won't produce like a WR1.  Plus he brings the attitude into the mix.  Horrible combination when you have a 2nd year QB.

What a miserable sack of $hit this guy is.  Let's see, pay him a ton of money (much more than he s worth) to live on South Beach instead of Pittsburgh during the winter and he is already bitching and moaning.  What on earth does this bum have to complain about?  You'd think he'd be smiling all the way to the bank.

Worst free agent signing for the Dolphins in a long time.  And that's saying something.

At some point, you have to realize there's a reason a team like the Steelers, lacking talent at WR, would let this guy go.

I feel like the bolded is applicable to our team. 

You can't really base bad signings on injuries, especially when Keller didn't enter the season with a dotted injury history.  You can fault the Pats for throwing a nice chunk of FA dollars at Danny Amendola, who had missed 12 games in 2 seasons, but I don't really knock the Keller signing.

Wallace was overpaid by a LOT and simply won't produce like a WR1.  Plus he brings the attitude into the mix.  Horrible combination when you have a 2nd year QB.

Show me a #1 WR who can only run an out.

Wallace is the definition of overrated. 

Archived