Want to get your mind off the Jets?

Maxman

You need a distraction from the Jets.  So let's think back to kids that play the game with passion, for the love of the game.

Christian Palmer is one of those kids and you can help him win Shore Player of the Week.  He plays for a really small school and is a great kid.  He is the QB and led his team to a 3 and 0 start this year; for a program that hasn't had a start like that since 1986 or something crazy like that.

If you can help it takes one second just click this link and select Christian Palmer.  http://shoresportsnetwork.com/rapid-reaction-week-three-in-shore-conference-football/

Vote for him, it will make you feel better.  :)

I voted for your guy.  

But you do know about Mater Dei High School, right?

I am afraid to see your response.  My son just graduated from there last year and my daughter is a freshman there.  Please continue....lol.

Oh and thanks for voting!

I voted for your guy.  

But you do know about Mater Dei High School, right?

I am afraid to see your response.  My son just graduated from there last year and my daughter is a freshman there.  Please continue....lol.

Im interested in hearing this as well. speak up or get banded

Im interested in hearing this as well. speak up or get banded

Nevermind.  

The Mater Dei High School I am thinking of is in Santa Ana, California. 

It has produced the likes of: Matt Leinart, Matt Barkely, and Colt Brennan...and considered to be "Quarterback U" of Southern Cali.

I didn't want to post that initially and dissuade others from voting for him.  

But now...that I think about it....I'm guessing "Mater" and "Dei" are probably generic latin phrases used across the country.  

my bad.  :eusa_shifty:  

Nevermind.  

It has produced the likes of: Matt Leinart, Matt Barkely, and Colt Brennan...and considered to be "Quarterback U" of Southern Cali.

But now...that I think about it....I'm guessing "Mater" and "Dei" are probably generic latin phrases used across the country.  

that was as anti-climactic as the ending to The Perfect Storm. 

Nevermind.  

LOL!

This is a different Mater Dei.  My son was the team captain last year.  When he was a freshman they had 17 kids in the program.  The entire program.  They went to 20 something, then 30 something the last two years.  This year (he is now in college) they are at 40 kids between Varsity and JV.  But they are off to a great start.

When you play kids as a freshman at the varsity level one of two things is going to happen.  1) They are going to quit 2) They will be pretty good by their Junior\Senior year.

Anyhow no Matt Barkley at this school.  :)

You need a distraction from the Jets.  So let's think back to kids that play the game with passion, for the love of the game.

Christian Palmer is one of those kids and you can help him win Shore Player of the Week.  He plays for a really small school and is a great kid.  He is the QB and led his team to a 3 and 0 start this year; for a program that hasn't had a start like that since 1986 or something crazy like that.

If you can help it takes one second just click this link and select Christian Palmer.  http://shoresportsnetwork.com/rapid-reaction-week-three-in-shore-conference-football/

Vote for him, it will make you feel better.  :)

Get rid of these pop up ads, and I'll vote 100 times!

Get rid of these pop up ads, and I'll vote 100 times!

I am not aware of any pop up ads.  But if you send me a PM or even an email with a screen print of one, I can check into it.

forums @ JetNation.com

Thanks.

I am not aware of any pop up ads.  But if you send me a PM or even an email with a screen print of one, I can check into it.

forums @ JetNation.com

Thanks.

They happen on occasion out of nowhere, I have to hit an the x in the top right corner of the ad, next time it happens I will email you a screen shot. 2 different kinds, 1 is a small square that has a video, and can't use the forum unless I click the x to close, and the other takes up the whole screen, same thing to get rid of it.

forums @ JetNation.com

Thanks.

Here is another one, look at the bottom of the screen, I can't do anything without closing that small ad on the bottom.

post-9814-0-44599900-1380591772_thumb.jp

Archived