Jaiquawn Jarrett 3 snaps yesterday?

joewilly12

Dawan Landry is this year's version of the dated veteran who stays on the field due to Rex's "player loyalty program". 

There is no other explanation for his dominance in playing time.  He doesn't cover particularly well, he's not fast, he doesn't tackle unless there's a sideline involved.  I hate him.

Dawan Landry is this year's version of the dated veteran who stays on the field due to Rex's "player loyalty program". 

There is no other explanation for his dominance in playing time.  He doesn't cover particularly well, he's not fast, he doesn't tackle unless there's a sideline involved.  I hate him.

Dawan Landry sucks.

He's responsible for lining up all the players in front of him; if you think the some of the blown coverages are bad now, it'd be double with someone who doesn't know the system. That having been said, hopefully Allen can be that guy next year and we can bring in someone who can actually play for once.

He's responsible for lining up all the players in front of him; if you think the some of the blown coverages are bad now, it'd be double with someone who doesn't know the system. That having been said, hopefully Allen can be that guy next year and we can bring in someone who can actually play for once.

You say that, but I thought David Harris was the vocal kingpin of the defense; at least, he used to be the one with the mic'd helmet.  Cromartie can take over the sign-language stuff they use for the secondary; they all do it anyway.  I want to see a "safety" on our team who makes me feel safe inside. 

the Jets don't have any safeties that can cover. Jarrett is included in that statement.

That's my assumption as well bc quite frankly, he's been, by far, the best Db on the team this year IMO....when he plays. However, the limited snaps could be and probably are masking his limitations on the field.

Meh, I'm sorta hoping they'll have two starting safeties not yet on the team for next year.

Archived