Maysonnet as our PR? Kerley sucks!

eboozer

Too many fair catches. Anyone see Maysonnet at Stony Brook? Can he catch punts well?  Heard he's a quick kid.... but the NFL is a different beast. As much as I would love to see some explosiveness in our return game. Or does Cribbs do double duty tomorrow?

Too many fair catches. Anyone see Maysonnet at Stony Brook? Can he catch punts well? Heard he's a quick kid.... but the NFL is a different beast. As much as I would love to see some explosiveness in our return game. Or does Cribbs do double duty tomorrow?

He just on the PS. I remember reading about Maysonnet and the knock was he wasn't much of a receiver out of the backfield...or he didn't do much of it per se. Don't know if he returned punts.

Maysonet  went to the practice squad, and is ineligible to  play tomorrow.  Think this is his 4th or 5th team  or something like that since the draft.  Wouldn't count on seeing him anytime soon.  He's at least behind Green.

Stony Brook is a long way from the NFL

So are you and JoeWilly12 related or are you the same person with two accounts?

Is this an inside joke? Don't quite understand it. Does JoeWilly12 have a thing about Kerley? I love the kid as a WR and a pretty sure handed PR, but the amount of fair catches is staggering

Is this an inside joke? Don't quite understand it. Does JoeWilly12 have a thing about Kerley? I love the kid as a WR and a pretty sure handed PR, but the amount of fair catches is staggering

Not really an inside joke, but I know you havent been here in a while so you wouldnt get it. It wasnt making fun of you, but him. Sorry about that. 

He keeps the board jumping and informed. No one is stopping anyone  from starting threads instead of complaining all the time about others.

The thing to do when you think there are too many random threads being started is to start more threads?  Maybe I will try that some time.

Not really an inside joke, but I know you havent been here in a while so you wouldnt get it. It wasnt making fun of you, but him. Sorry about that. 

Never apologize.  It's a sign of weakness.

Archived