Rex Names Smith starter against Fish

flgreen

This is the problem with Woody being a total moron and insisting that the GM keep Rex around. He should have allowed the next GM to make that call. Woody is not capable of making this type of decision, he is a dope who hit the genetic lottery for his wealth. By doing that 2 very bad things happened, one, he immediately limited the candidate pool to only those willing to keep Rex on as a HC and not have their say in HC. Very, very, very dumb. Next, he has setup what appears to be a very unhealthy situation where the GM and the HC are not on the same page.

This situation would have been much more healthy if we had a GM who chose to keep Rex on board because he believed he is capable. This is going to be another setback in our long history of setbacks.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the problem with Woody being a total moron and insisting that the GM keep Rex around. He should have allowed the next GM to make that call. Woody is not capable of making this type of decision, he is a dope who hit the genetic lottery for his wealth. By doing that 2 very bad things happened, one, he immediately limited the candidate pool to only those willing to keep Rex on as a HC and not have their say in HC. Very, very, very dumb. Next, he has setup what appears to be a very unhealthy situation where the GM and the HC are not on the same page.

This situation would have been much more healthy if we had a GM who chose to keep Rex on board because he believed he is capable. This is going to be another setback in our long history of setbacks.

Agreed. Woody could have handled it a few different ways. In the end he handled it the worst way possible. 

So, basically - I'm wrong because YOU HAZ OPINION TOO!!!

LOL, you've emerged as quite the moron this season. I don't recall you being this big a dope in past years.

RG3 is doing for the Skins exactly what Geno is for the Jets, he's losing them games with his horrid decision making. He looks like an overwhelmed rookie. So I stand by my statement that it could be worse that we traded away a whole draft to get the same results we have now with Geno, who only cost us a 2nd rounder.

Yeah youre wrong. It's ridiculously obvious that Geno Smith is in no way like RGIII. You can talk all the sh*t you want about me that still doesnt change that youre a ******* idiot too. Youre calling me a moron cause youve let rex ryans soft hands and watery eyed press conferences moisten your vagina. In past years i was patient but if you cant see the start of the same routine that has been attached to this team for seriously for like a decade, and now starting again with Geno, you should just give up. BECAUSE Geno is a 2nd rounder you should sit him. but they are holding on to him like he has shown any kind of promise. RGIII has upside. we all know it. Hes coming off an ACL injury, so seriously i dont even know why i have to explain that sh*t to you bro. I mean one dude was a heisman winning QB who lit up the NFL his rookie year and broke his knee and the other one is just a rookie qb who has sucked from the beginning and squeaked out wins on defensive penalties. No one is saying lets trade all our picks for another number 1 QB, we are saying give the other guy a chance who did the best during training camp & preseason and always looks good the few times he has been behind center... so please give us another dumb ass reason your opinion is more valid...

Yeah youre wrong. It's ridiculously obvious that Geno Smith is in no way like RGIII. You can talk all the sh*t you want about me that still doesnt change that youre a ******* idiot too. Youre calling me a moron cause youve let rex ryans soft hands and watery eyed press conferences moisten your vagina. In past years i was patient but if you cant see the start of the same routine that has been attached to this team for seriously for like a decade, and now starting again with Geno, you should just give up. BECAUSE Geno is a 2nd rounder you should sit him. but they are holding on to him like he has shown any kind of promise. RGIII has upside. we all know it. Hes coming off an ACL injury, so seriously i dont even know why i have to explain that sh*t to you bro. I mean one dude was a heisman winning QB who lit up the NFL his rookie year and broke his knee and the other one is just a rookie qb who has sucked from the beginning and squeaked out wins on defensive penalties. No one is saying lets trade all our picks for another number 1 QB, we are saying give the other guy a chance who did the best during training camp & preseason and always looks good the few times he has been behind center... so please give us another dumb ass reason your opinion is more valid...

Re: the bold ... I was the FIRST PERSON to openly call bullsh*t on Rex's whole routine in his first season. As usual, you are talking out of your ass. See at least when I talk out my ass I know I'm doing it. You are clearly oblivious to how absurd you are.

Regarding RG3 vs. Geno, the "potential" of each guy is irrelevant, because too many factors come into play. The reality is that as of right now, they are pretty much on par with each other. 

The rest of your response is unintelligible garbage. 

Speak for yourself, I'm saying we need to draft a qb in the 1st round, and if the one we really like and want isn't going to fall to us, then let a trade up happen.

Archived