Rex showing that he is incapable of learning.

DonCorleone

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favorite thing this year is that look Rex gets like he's shocked that having players think he's a cool guy doesn't translate into wins. Like, "I told the DBs to do this and they didn't. I don't understand. I thought they liked me???"

Its like being a boss. you cant be friends with all your subordinates because they will take advantage of you. thats whats going on now with this sh*t show. no accountability.

Its like being a boss. you cant be friends with all your subordinates because they will take advantage of you. thats whats going on now with this sh*t show. no accountability.

When your alleged #1 wideout feels like he has the authority to take himself in and out of the lineup, you've got a head coach problem.

When your alleged #1 wideout feels like he has the authority to take himself in and out of the lineup, you've got a head coach problem.

Holmes can have his 4 game checks-and he can get lost the second he gets to his car tonight. Have an intern bag up his crap in a contractor-sized glad bag and tell him to GTFO now. 

Holmes can have his 4 game checks-and he can get lost the second he gets to his car tonight. Have an intern bag up his crap in a contractor-sized glad bag and tell him to GTFO now.

Tom Coughlin benched Hakeem Nicks in the biggest game of the season for malingering through a couple of practices. Rex has given Holmes four years of carte blanche to do what he wants.

+1

We were saying the same thing. I think he played one series, right? If anyone in the office had the balls to cut him, I'd be so proud. It's like, "Hey Idzik, if you care about us fans, give us a sign!" And that would be one possibility

Just cut the tie with Rex Ryan already. He's a clown,fraud. They need a new coach that doesn't bolster about mythical super bowl wins. They need a coach that knows both sides of the football. I have had it with the jets as of now this would be the 3rd season of no playoffs & hopefully Idzik convinces the jets owner to fire Rex because Rexs reputation as head coach is ruined.

I used to think Rex was a good coach now I think he's a buffoon that talks without thinking. This is so typical jets.

Archived