Tim Tebow Time! Haha!

#27TheDominator

Tim Tebow offered contract by Italy's Milano Seamen

Tim Tebow's gridiron prospects have dried up stateside, but not across the Atlantic.

The Associated Press reported Thursday that the former NFL quarterback has been offered a four-month contract to play for the Milano Seamen of the Italian Federation for American Football.

"The offer has been made to his agent and now we're waiting for a response," Seamen president Marco Mutti told The AP. "We would be more than happy to have him."

Federation spokesman James Dewar said Tebow was offered $200,000 on Wednesday to join the eight-team league. Tebow last appeared for the New England Patriots before getting cut in the 2013 preseason. 

The Seamen -- and all of Italy -- now wait for the signal-caller's camp to respond. We'd advise them not to hold their breath.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000293323/article/tim-tebow-offered-contract-by-italys-milano-seamen

I know some guys that played and coached for this team.  I could never get around the name myself.  One was Harry Hamilton's cousin Neil a LB from Penn State.  They were apparently a vanity project for Armani's boyfriend. THey have tons of money.  We used to play at the Vigorelli Velodrome which is their home stadium.  Real cool place where tons of bicycling records were broken and the Beatles and Led Zep played.  Old man Masi (who is actually the son) still builds custom bikes in the basement. The turf was horrid.  It was just astroturf on concrete, but they redid it with field turf this year. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000293323/article/tim-tebow-offered-contract-by-italys-milano-seamen

I know some guys that played and coached for this team.  I could never get around the name myself.  One was Harry Hamilton's cousin Neil a LB from Penn State.  They were apparently a vanity project for Armani's boyfriend. THey have tons of money.  We used to play at the Vigorelli Velodrome which is their home stadium.  Real cool place where tons of bicycling records were broken and the Beatles and Led Zep played.  Old man Masi (who is actually the son) still builds custom bikes in the basement. The turf was horrid.  It was just astroturf on concrete, but they redid it with field turf this year. 

Immediately thought of you when this was reported.  I doubt he ever entertains another football offer again as he's got some pretty cushy broadcasting offers from the SEC and ESPN college affiliates, but that'd be pretty wild if he took it.

I forget, are you still over there? 

Immediately thought of you when this was reported.  I doubt he ever entertains another football offer again as he's got some pretty cushy broadcasting offers from the SEC and ESPN college affiliates, but that'd be pretty wild if he took it.

I forget, are you still over there? 

Nah. I've been back since 2011.  That team SPENDS.  I would imagine that he will start considering non-QB offers next year or try a step down league like Flutie in the CFL.  I couldn't imagine he'd go to Italy, though I can tell you he'd love it.

C'mon. Tim Tebow Seamen jerseys would sell like hotcakes. It would be a done deal if Goodell were going to see a nickel out of it.

Just think, the first woman to put one of those jerseys on can say she was the first to get any of tebows seaman on her.

Archived