Jet fans nightmare- Pats playing in our stadium for the championship

faba

I hope this is the case, but Denver and Manning choked at home last year and looked like crap last night at home.  Plus they choked away a 24-0 lead to the Pats already.   I hope they would win, but Manning has never been a good cold weather QB.   So home or on the road it's going to be cold.

Looking at the AFC, anything is possible, but it's not like there are any sure fire teams.   The Bengals?  I doubt they win in NE.   The Ravens/Chargers/Dolphins/Jets and every other AFC team?  I doubt any of those teams make it out of the wildcard game.           The Colts?  Has anybody watched the colts the past month?  

The Chiefs.  Could be interesting, but they haven't really beaten good teams and Reid has been known to choke away Championship games.   

The sad reality is if the Pats get home field advantage, it would take them stinking it up and choking to not make it to the super bowl.   Hey you never know, remember the Ravens beat them down and the Jets and Sanchez beat them up in back to back years.     But the AFC really isn't that good.   Denver has no defense and Manning is a choker. 

As far as the Super Bowl.. Who knows.    It's in NJ.   So if the Seahawks or Saints make it, both teams are great, but they are far greater at home than on the road. And it'll be like a bad road game in a cold climate for those teams.   

I would rather the Pats choke up in the divisional round and not even make it.  The Pats even getting to another super bowl, win or lose, and in the stadium where the Jets play, would just suck.   For the Giants,  it might suck, but they already beat the Pats in two recent super bowls.   For the Jets, the Jets cant' even beat the Pats for a division title.    And they haven't been to a super bowl in over 40 years.   So it'll be far worse for the Jets and as a Jets fan.   I am sick of the Pats getting all the calls and still getting back to damn super bowls.  Even though they haven't won, they still came close and are still competing for one every year.   Whereas the Jets seem to need to sneak into the playoffs all the time.     

So sorry, but I'd rather they don't even make it.   

If Manning does not make the Superbowl, his legacy takes a major hit.  Winning is something different.  The NFC is better, but the AFC should offer little resistance.  New England's D is hurt and the O is missing its best weapon no tnamed Brady.  Dincy and Baltime?  Do not seeing them putting a string of good games together.   KC?  They have to prove it.

oh please, it's not even our own stadium...The Giants have more reason to be pissed.

Why?  They have two titles at the Patriots' expense.

It is when he seems to do it so robotically. The only time Brady ever shows emotion is when he is trying to show someone up like he did with that kid on the Steelers a few years ago. The guy is just a massive a$$hole. I would think that if he played for the Jets, I just wouldn't hate him so much. 

Yeah, Brady never shows emotion.  :roll:

brady-orb.jpg

brady4.jpg

1385354596_tom.jpg

Not in anyone's face, except for Gronk. 

And why did he show up that Steeler?  He talked $hit about Brady and could not back it up.

I can watch their games and literally predict exactly when they will get the calls that turn the game back over to them. I did it 3 times this season, my wife was like "whu???"

Impressive, I know.

I did it this past week when I told my boss the Pats would get a gift penalty and sure enough, they did.

If Manning does not make the Superbowl, his legacy takes a major hit.  Winning is something different.  The NFC is better, but the AFC should offer little resistance.  New England's D is hurt and the O is missing its best weapon no tnamed Brady.  Dincy and Baltime?  Do not seeing them putting a string of good games together.   KC?  They have to prove it.

Why?  They have two titles at the Patriots' expense.

Yeah, Brady never shows emotion.  :roll:

brady-orb.jpg

brady4.jpg

1385354596_tom.jpg

Not in anyone's face, except for Gronk. 

And why did he show up that Steeler?  He talked $hit about Brady and could not back it up.

Whining like a bitch and showing up a guy = total ******* a$$hole. 

Whining like a bitch and showing up a guy = total ******* a$$hole. 

Riiiiggghhhttttt!!!!

The JN had hourly circle jerks when Bart Scott said "can't wait".  How many hyperlinked images are on this site for Sherman's "u mad bro" picture?

More duplicitous stupidity.

Riiiiggghhhttttt!!!!

The JN had hourly circle jerks when Bart Scott said "can't wait".  How many hyperlinked images are on this site for Sherman's "u mad bro" picture?

More duplicitous stupidity.

Give it up dude. You can like a guy and still admit he's an a$$hole. I love Bart Scott but he's total dick. So clearly, I'm not the duplicitous one in this conversation. I really like Richard Sherman but he's an a$$hole and a half. JiF loves Santonio Holmes more than it is natural for an allegedly heterosexual man to love another but he can still admit that Holmes is a douchebag.

Brady is the biggest a$$hole to play in the NFL since Dan Marino. It's OK for you to admit it. What makes Brady worse is that he's a joyless a$$hole. Guy looks like he is the middle of a tax audit 90% of the time. Lighten up ****head, you were a sixth round pick who is married to ******* supermodel. a$$hole. 

Give it up dude. You can like a guy and still admit he's an a$$hole. I love Bart Scott but he's total dick. So clearly, I'm not the duplicitous one in this conversation. I really like Richard Sherman but he's an a$$hole and a half. JiF loves Santonio Holmes more than it is natural for an allegedly heterosexual man to love another but he can still admit that Holmes is a douchebag.

Brady is the biggest a$$hole to play in the NFL since Dan Marino. It's OK for you to admit it. What makes Brady worse is that he's a joyless a$$hole. Guy looks like he is the middle of a tax audit 90% of the time. Lighten up ****head, you were a sixth round pick who is married to ******* supermodel. a$$hole.

Gotta say, this is spot on. Brady is a great player, but he's suuuuuuuuch a doooouche. That ESPN special where the dragged out every QB who ever dared to play on the same team as him to kiss his ass was disgusting.

Archived