Josh Gordon

Jetsfan80

funny thing is......we are probably one of the worst run franchises in the history of football. possibly all of sports. yes, the jets history is THAT bad. idk about the future, but the present is sh*t too

Woe is me!  We are the worst!  I wish we were Detroit!  Or Tampa!  The Chargers or Redskins!  The Jets are not even the fifth worst run franchise in all of New York sports.  Give me a ******* break. 

Woe is me!  We are the worst!  I wish we were Detroit!  Or Tampa!  The Chargers or Redskins!  The Jets are not even the fifth worst run franchise in all of New York sports.  Give me a ******* break. 

I'll give you the Lions, but the fact Tampa won a super bowl a decade ago, kind of defeats your argument there.   The Chargers?   They were a joke after Ryan leaf, but they were in the Super bowl in the 90's and they were a super bowl contender that choked during the playoffs over the past 6 years or so.   And hell, living out here, I would have loved it if the Jets actually had all the talent like the damn Chargers had instead of getting LT on his last leg.   

Are the Jets worse than the Knicks or Mets?   I don't think so, but at least Carmelo brought some excitement back.  Some hope. Whether that's fleeting or not, that's a different story as I don't think he's a guy who can win you a championship. But still,  Who the hell on the Jets has brought excitement and hope  like Carmelo Anthony over the past 20 years?    Maybe Favre for a moment, but wow, but again, the Jets get guys on their last legs and even worse, he was so injured they team choked away the season.  

I don't think the Jets are as bad as the Browns, but the reality is, that team has only been around for what, 12 years or something.  The Ravens who used to be the Browns aren't the current Browns.   And that franchise has been a joke.   The Lions... well the Lions have been a joke because of many reasons, hell they kind of killed Barry Sanders and made him want to retire.   But it's funny because the joke of a team like the Lions had a HC who was the laughing stock of the NFL and now people are talking about promoting that same guy to HC of the Jets.  Interesting.

Hell the Raiders have been a joke since they lost the super bowl to the Bucs.  And I don't think there is any hope for that team.

The Bengals used to be one of the biggest jokes in sports.   The Pirates until last year and so on.   There are far more teams who are jokes, real jokes, instead of media generated self absorbed jokes like the Jets.

The list goes on, so there are some things I disagree with you on, but I do agree,  the Jets are far from the worst franchise in the NFL or sports.   there are far too many stupid owners and teams who just embarrass themselves every year.  Hell, Jerry Jones and that Cowboys franchise has been pretty much a joke since 1998.  They just get hyped up as some contender.

nope we are pretty bad. most people consider the jets a complete joke. and it's a well deserved label. the owner sucks. the coaches mostly suck. the jets are one giant butt-fumble.

I'll give you the Lions, but the fact Tampa won a super bowl a decade ago, kind of defeats your argument there.   The Chargers?   They were a joke after Ryan leaf, but they were in the Super bowl in the 90's and they were a super bowl contender that choked during the playoffs over the past 6 years or so.   And hell, living out here, I would have loved it if the Jets actually had all the talent like the damn Chargers had instead of getting LT on his last leg.   

Are the Jets worse than the Knicks or Mets?   I don't think so, but at least Carmelo brought some excitement back.  Some hope. Whether that's fleeting or not, that's a different story as I don't think he's a guy who can win you a championship. But still,  Who the hell on the Jets has brought excitement and hope  like Carmelo Anthony over the past 20 years?    Maybe Favre for a moment, but wow, but again, the Jets get guys on their last legs and even worse, he was so injured they team choked away the season.  

I don't think the Jets are as bad as the Browns, but the reality is, that team has only been around for what, 12 years or something.  The Ravens who used to be the Browns aren't the current Browns.   And that franchise has been a joke.   The Lions... well the Lions have been a joke because of many reasons, hell they kind of killed Barry Sanders and made him want to retire.   But it's funny because the joke of a team like the Lions had a HC who was the laughing stock of the NFL and now people are talking about promoting that same guy to HC of the Jets.  Interesting.

Hell the Raiders have been a joke since they lost the super bowl to the Bucs.  And I don't think there is any hope for that team.

The Bengals used to be one of the biggest jokes in sports.   The Pirates until last year and so on.   There are far more teams who are jokes, real jokes, instead of media generated self absorbed jokes like the Jets.

The list goes on, so there are some things I disagree with you on, but I do agree,  the Jets are far from the worst franchise in the NFL or sports.   there are far too many stupid owners and teams who just embarrass themselves every year.  Hell, Jerry Jones and that Cowboys franchise has been pretty much a joke since 1998.  They just get hyped up as some contender.

nope the jets are a joke. everyone in the entire nation sat there and watched the buttfumble on thanksgiving. buttfumble is an appropriate microcosm for the jets as a whole. hell, our lone saving grace, broadway joe, is known more for getting sloshed and trying to kiss suzy colber as he could barely stand and talk without sounding like a retard. and our current retard of a head coach got caught making foot fetish videos. seriously, there is nowhere in the country that the jets aren't laughed at. the last time we had a good qb, we had to beg him to come here and then he gets caught sending dick pics.

what else is there? the list goes on and on. the mets are nowhere near the embarrassment that the jets are

Woe is me! We are the worst! I wish we were Detroit! Or Tampa! The Chargers or Redskins! The Jets are not even the fifth worst run franchise in all of New York sports. Give me a ******* break.

I think it's a tie between the Knicks, and Jets!

The Mets have started the change that was needed to get out of the basement!

• 1 month later...

Contact Cleveland and see what they want for Josh Gordon hes better than any WR in the upcoming draft.

For everyone who wants to draft Lee, or Ebron in the 1st round, why not just give up our 1st for Gordon, proven talent that the Jets would still have control over for 2-3 more years, yes he is one stupid mistake from a year suspension, but by the time May rolls around he would have spent most of his free time away from a structured environment, and if he hasn't done anything stupid by then he should be ok from there with mini camps, a quick 6 week, or so break, and training camp.

For everyone who wants to draft Lee, or Ebron in the 1st round, why not just give up our 1st for Gordon, proven talent that the Jets would still have control over for 2-3 more years, yes he is one stupid mistake from a year suspension, but by the time May rolls around he would have spent most of his free time away from a structured environment, and if he hasn't done anything stupid by then he should be ok from there with mini camps, a quick 6 week, or so break, and training camp.

Well for starters, who says Cleveland would take the 18th overall for him?

Archived