Why Revis is not coming back to the Jets and season in review

denden29

The taste for blood has changed Max. Good stuff on the podcast. 

Thanks much appreciated.  I often check out the forums for article ideas and what you guys are thinking on the team. Frankly most of the contributors hit on the important points when they aren't breaking balls, :-).

Thanks much appreciated.  I often check out the forums for article ideas and what you guys are thinking on the team. Frankly most of the contributors hit on the important points when they aren't breaking balls, :-).

Breaking balls? Not here at JetNation.

Thanks much appreciated. I often check out the forums for article ideas and what you guys are thinking on the team. Frankly most of the contributors hit on the important points when they aren't breaking balls, :-).

I'd tell you to start citing me as a source but Manish doesn't so go ahead I guess

Yeah sure, that sounds great and all, but come on... with this audio nonsense you've got going, how the hell do you expect us to be in on what you're saying, while we're also pretending to be "working"?

Archived