Free Agent WR

Lizard King

There was a blurb on rotoworld just below the previous one posted that said Maclin is close to signing a one year "prove it" deal and it'll be done prior to the start of free agency.  I can only imagine that means Maclin truly wants to stay in Philly and part of that offense, as I can't imagine his agents want him to sign one before even testing the market,

Hope he ends up with the Jets he's the one FA I'm really pulling for. Just the type of receiver the Jets need, if healthy.

What's the deal with Sanders? What do you all like so much about him exactly?

Was never the #1 WR on his team, so he most likely doesn't have a self-inflated opinion of his value, fits this style of offense quite well, runs crisp routes,  has been getting progressively better every year and if the first assumption is true, you're getting a 26 year old receiver who still has his best football ahead of him.  It all depends on the contracts these guys demand, but if you can get him for 60% for what Decker's going for, I think it's well worth it.  

I think we should go for a receiver like Sanders. He still has not reached his potential, and is young. I want guys who are going to stick around for a while. Someone who can develop a rapport with Geno, or whomever else will be our QB for the foreseeable future Changing receivers each year will hurt any young QB's development.

Pair Sanders with a receiver from the draft, Kerley, and David Nelson, and we suddenly have a respectable group of wideouts.

Was never the #1 WR on his team, so he most likely doesn't have a self-inflated opinion of his value, fits this style of offense quite well, runs crisp routes,  has been getting progressively better every year and if the first assumption is true, you're getting a 26 year old receiver who still has his best football ahead of him.  It all depends on the contracts these guys demand, but if you can get him for 60% for what Decker's going for, I think it's well worth it.  

You're a rock. I mean this in the best possible way.

Archived