The QB Rumor Mill

JetNation

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crusher, you are a sh** head. You wish you knew half the football I know. Dig into that potato chip bag fat boy. Let me guess, piano player.

Am I an idiot for not getting the piano player reference?

It's pretty well established that Crusher's fingers are way too fat to play piano. Not to mention that tiny bench he would have to sit on.

Am I an idiot for not getting the piano player reference?

It's pretty well established that Crusher's fingers are way too fat to play piano. Not to mention that tiny bench he would have to sit on.

Billy Joel?

Elton John?

Liberace?

Bruce Hornsby?

I don't know, I don't see any correlation, One dated a supermodel, who sells bad gym equipment with Chuck Norris, 2 want to date  each other (assuming they were both alive), and the other seems like a good guy who has some solid music.

No correlation with crusher that I can see?

Preseason of rookie year. 

4th professional game. 

I love people who act like Geno is the only QB who ever made a rookie mistake. 

He ran out the back of our own end zone. That right their tells you all you need to know about Geno Smith.

Also here's some more of his highlights for your time:

geno-smith-fumbles-against-titans.gif

2013-10-2715_37_23.gif

The preseason you ******* fool?

Buttfumble 2.0 wasn't preseason. Also, don't get mad at me for Geno sucking balls. I'm not the one who told him to butt fumble it or run out the back of his own end zone.

He ran out the back of our own end zone. That right their tells you all you need to know about Geno Smith.

Also here's some more of his highlights for your time:

geno-smith-fumbles-against-titans.gif

2013-10-2715_37_23.gif

Buttfumble 2.0 wasn't preseason. Also, don't get mad at me for Geno sucking balls. I'm not the one who told him to butt fumble it or run out the back of his own end zone

Nothing makes better NFL theater than a QB trying to make a tackle after they have thrown a pick. We always get to watch the incredible athleticism they possess.  Geno looks like a turtle laying on his back trying to make that one. LOL.

Not fer nuthin' but I think that the Jets should hand the car keys, the house keys, the key to the Harley lock as well as Mark Sanchez' secret stash of girly-man head bands handed right over to him-STAT. He's done everything asked of him which IMO merits him the starting job. Let's see him go out there and win the Super Bowl because of HIS play. Have him prove to the football world that him being drafted in the second round is the biggest draft steal since...well you name it

Nothing makes better NFL theater than a QB trying to make a tackle after they have thrown a pick. We always get to watch the incredible athleticism they possess.  Geno looks like a turtle laying on his back trying to make that one. LOL.

Yeah, it's a process that very rarely ends well, other than the potential for some laughs.  Although it's still better to see those kinds of sorry attempts from QBs than those who you see kind of just stand there and watch the defender going running right past them as they do absolutely nothing (to be clear, before anyone spazzes out and starts ranting on about their anal fantasies, this is not meant as any sort of compliment to Geno, just an observation regarding QBs as a whole).

Yeah, it's a process that very rarely ends well, other than the potential for some laughs.  Although it's still better to see those kinds of sorry attempts from QBs than those who you see kind of just stand there and watch the defender going running right past them as they do absolutely nothing (to be clear, before anyone spazzes out and starts ranting on about their anal fantasies, this is not meant as any sort of compliment to Geno, just an observation regarding QBs as a whole).

The best though used to be Simms, or Hostetler, or Vinny, after they threw a bad pick, and then they would glance to the sideline and see PARCELLS, glaring with laser beams coming out of his eyes.

Simms, once said, that he threw an awful pick, and knew Parcells would be seething, and he went to the "wrong" side, where the other team was, using the excuse that he was "woosy" and made a mistake.

I know this isn't the exact theme we  were discussing, but QB picks are a great talking point.

Archived