USC Met w/Jets Personell

BroadwayJoe12

USC WR Marqise Lee met privately with high-level Jets personnel before and after his Pro Day Wednesday.
It's a sign the Jets are interested in Lee at No. 16 overall, or could even try to snag him in the second round. The 2012 Biletnikoff Award winner measured in at just 5-foot-11 3/4 and ran a disappointing 4.52 at the Combine. GM John Idzik is not done at wide receiver after signing Eric Decker Wednesday.
Related: Jets Source: New York Daily News Mar 13 - 1:11 PM

67794-Jonah-Hill-six-to-midnight-gif-QiV

That's great. Don't we have the 18th pick?

It's rotoworld, the only thing I like them for is that they put twitter in one place for me to read. Other than that, they're a bunch of snarky fan-boys who'd rather make a sarcastic comment than get the facts right. Regardless, I've liked me some Marqise Lee for a couple years not, either him or Beckham and I would just take the rest of the draft off.

It's rotoworld, the only thing I like them for is that they put twitter in one place for me to read. Other than that, they're a bunch of snarky fan-boys who'd rather make a sarcastic comment than get the facts right. Regardless, I've liked me some Marqise Lee for a couple years not, either him or Beckham and I would just take the rest of the draft off.

Beckham would be a great pick because he immediately improves the special teams.      Landry, the other LSU kid looks like a stud too.   I'd be happy with either of the LSU wr's

Did Lee have his pro day?

Apparently on Wednesday, didn't really notice. He didn't rerun the forty, instead he opted to sit on the 4.52 he ran on the combine and just did some agility drills, receiving drills and benched 225 11 times. Despite what Falcon says, 225 for a 190 lb receiver isn't bad.  It's not eye-popping, but it's not going to hurt him either.  I think the fact that he didn't crack 4.5 is going to be the only thing that lets him slide to the middle of the draft where we are.  He's been my #1 WR since before last year and he's still at the top, would love to get him.

There is something about Lee, I don't like. Watching college football all year and I would rather get Mathews, Benjamin, Cooks, Beckham and a sleeper in Paul Richardson from Colorado who is just as explosive. I had them 3,4,5, 6 and 7 best receivers.  Been rating player for a long time and Lee has knack for getting injured and has this personality problem on the field. He gets down on himself and this last year he wasn't U.S.C. prime target. Some  USC receivers seemed to never fulfill their potential in the past. If it was me I would draft one of these receivers in the 2nd round and get the Tight End in the 1st. Amaro or Ebron will be there and if you pick Amaro you just hurt New England who is rumored to want him. He is a keeper and I think he will be a Pro Bowl player.     

Archived