Tid Bits from Tony Pauline Draft insider....

eboozer

Pauline engages regular fans to a level where you don't normally see insiders going. He has seats at Jetlife. He doesnt spew a ton of bullsh*t on twitter. You mistake his approachability as him being less of an expert. From what I understand is that he chose to leave SI. He has always been a good source as far as I can remember.

Why did he leave SI?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Amaro, but I can understand why people would prefer the more explosive player. I'd be happy with either of them, but at the same time this draft is ripe with WR and TE talent. Hopefully if we pass on both positions in the first round, we pick someone in the 2nd round there because I see a lot of value still being there.

Agreed. Ebron is most likely the first TE off the board but Amaro is the guy who, to me, has the better career. What really stuck out to me most is a lot of the accolades he was getting from other Big 12 Head Coaches throughout last year. 

Yeah, thinking the same. Sort of same reason why I like Cooks so much at WR. Ebron does have the higher/but lower ceiling though.

Yeah, for sure. With Amaro you'll need to see how well he picks up Marty's offense on the white board. A big issue for Keller IMO is he didn't understand the offense and how to get open.

Yeah, for sure. With Amaro you'll need to see how well he picks up Marty's offense on the white board. A big issue for Keller IMO is he didn't understand the offense and how to get open.

Yeah, I didn't understand why they'd let Keller go when it seemed they finally had the right OC to fit his skill set. 

That and perpetually falling down for no reason. Dude had all the talent in the world, just never looked like a smart football player.

Yeah, I didn't understand why they'd let Keller go when it seemed they finally had the right OC to fit his skill set. 

Idzik was trying to cash in on those comp picks and probably figured Keller was gong to net a nice contract, might have happened too if it weren't for the cold market and hist banged-up last year. He's still unsigned right? Haven't heard any rumors about him.

Idzik was trying to cash in on those comp picks and probably figured Keller was gong to net a nice contract, might have happened too if it weren't for the cold market and hist banged-up last year. He's still unsigned right? Haven't heard any rumors about him.

He's was in court last week fighting his synthetic weed possession charge.

He's was in court last week fighting his synthetic weed possession charge.

I believe you're referring to Kellen, as in Kellen Winslow and not Keller, Dustin.  Unless I'm totally mistaken and Keller was caught up with that too. Either way, I haven't really heard much about either, although I figured Dustin Keller would have drawn some sort of interest or rumors, unless that knee is still totally torn up.

I believe you're referring to Kellen, as in Kellen Winslow and not Keller, Dustin.  Unless I'm totally mistaken and Keller was caught up with that too. Either way, I haven't really heard much about either, although I figured Dustin Keller would have drawn some sort of interest or rumors, unless that knee is still totally torn up.

Ha sorry, I was and you are def. right with there not being any rumors swirling around Keller.

Archived