in house candidates for starting corner.

Jetknowledge

I for 1 don't see the desperate need for corners the media portrays. And have not heard Rex say there's a desperate need for corner.

Darrin Walls - young, motivated, he showed alot of good play last season. I'm excited to see how much he's improved, he said he has been working with a personal trainer this Offseason on his physically and going up to battle for the ball at the highest point.

Kyle Wilson - I don't understand why some fans come after his head when he consistently competes at a high level. He could possibly be the best nickle corner in the league. and has been a good corner whenever asked to play outside.

Dee Milliner - he has amazing upside & potential. Rex said his early errors were technique, well what would you expect from a guy who was thought of a top 5 pick who didn't even know how to back pedal. He showed signs late but I'm sure by preseason he will be far better.

Truth is safety is our major issue, Revis made there jobs easier, when he left we had a pro bowler in Laron Landry and a underrated yeremiah bell.

With better safety play, we could be a better secondary. I wanted Byrd but no crying over spilled milk. Hoping we can get ha ha now.

Archived