Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In other words, "yes you make a valid point, but I'm just going to brush it off, rather than let it undermine my narrative".

For the record, I did share my thoughts on it. I shared enough for any half-wit to follow, and I refrained from exploring it further because like I said, it's better to let that sh*t play out.

You've got to be sh*tting me. 

Then why did you jump in and answer Nolder when his question was not aimed at you?  This is what started us on you, btw.  Answering for others in a "pro-town" manner is the calling card for scum looking for early towncred.

WTL Nolder, Lily, Verbal

You used to be good at scumhunting.

Verb makes more sense?

It's easy I guess to make sense when you just make up fake tells, and then back away and let the townie make himself look bad. 

Verb said one of my scum tells is that I play the "right/left", basically saying I fence sit until it's clear where opportunism is. What about how I've played in this game backs that up? 

Verb said one of my scum tells is being precise and calculated, and then accuses me of contradicting myself and not knowing my vote count - both of which are earmarks of sloppy play, not precise, calculated play. 

So, please, enlighten me as to how the tells he's mentioned NOT aligning to the case he's pushing makes "more sense". Please.

Here you go, back to the vote count.  This is why I'm sure you're scum - you are harping on one aspect that doesn't match my case on you.  Correct....it would not make sense for me to say you are precise as scum and then miss the vote count.  However, my precise comment was not due to your VC miss, it was due to how you are organizing your arguments and being generally too agreeable & careful.  Of course you're not doing this anymore....it would be dumb of you to continue to scumtell left and right once called out on it.....and you are not dumb.

You are also appealing to emotion a lot, and playing that "frustrated townie" card a little too strongly.

But you're still scum.  That you think I'd stick my neck out like this on D1 to lynch you after you finished saying that scum don't stick their heads out on D1, but that I'm scum.....you can see how that makes zero sense for scum-Verbal to do.

And here's the clincher for me:  instead of considering that I'm town with an incorrect read on you, you've jumped straight to 'I'm scum' and are not trying to drive that mislynch on me.  Wombat has jumped aboard, but I'm not sure if that is because he's derptown, scum, or because he's on your dick this game.  Perhaps all of the above.

Then why did you jump in and answer Nolder when his question was not aimed at you?  This is what started us on you, btw.  Answering for others in a "pro-town" manner is the calling card for scum looking for early towncred.

You used to be good at scumhunting.

Here you go, back to the vote count.  This is why I'm sure you're scum - you are harping on one aspect that doesn't match my case on you.  Correct....it would not make sense for me to say you are precise as scum and then miss the vote count.  However, my precise comment was not due to your VC miss, it was due to how you are organizing your arguments and being generally too agreeable & careful.  Of course you're not doing this anymore....it would be dumb of you to continue to scumtell left and right once called out on it.....and you are not dumb.

You are also appealing to emotion a lot, and playing that "frustrated townie" card a little too strongly.

But you're still scum.  That you think I'd stick my neck out like this on D1 to lynch you after you finished saying that scum don't stick their heads out on D1, but that I'm scum.....you can see how that makes zero sense for scum-Verbal to do.

And here's the clincher for me:  instead of considering that I'm town with an incorrect read on you, you've jumped straight to 'I'm scum' and are not trying to drive that mislynch on me.  Wombat has jumped aboard, but I'm not sure if that is because he's derptown, scum, or because he's on your dick this game.  Perhaps all of the above.

Aside from the Ape, since you're unsure of Wombat....who else would be your top 3 and why?

Current Vote Count:

Verb (3) - Crush, Ape, Hess

No Lynch (1) - Smash

Ape (2) - Verb, Lia

Smash (1) - Pac

Lily (4) - Leelou, AVM, Lily, Wombat

80 (1) - Hess

Wombat (4) - Nolder, Arsis, Lily, SMC

With 18 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline in 25 hours

This is not a town Pac response.

Unvote vote Pac

unvote

Vote: Verbal

Now you're pinging..  I asked him because he was HERE.  Let me stop stalling for you.

Unvote

Vote Wombat

unvote. vote jif

speak up

Unofficial Vote Count

Verb (4) - Crush, Ape, Hess, Wombat

No Lynch (1) - Smash

Ape (2) - Verb, Lia

Lily (4) - Leelou, AVM, Lily

80 (1) - Hess

Wombat (5) - Nolder, Arsis, Lily, SMC, Pac

Pac (1) - 80

JiF (1) - Lizzie

Deadline in 25 hours

Is Lily a double voter voting herself? 

I THINK that was supposed to be Lizzie, but I'm not 100% and didn't want to change it.  He did say there were no weird vote mechanics this game (I think?), so I doubt it's really her.

Were you voting Lily before? You were absent from DPR's VC, so if you were on her that's the solution.

I voted Lily, and unvoted a few minutes ago and switched to JiF.

Since nobody has powers until the Day of Giving, there should be nothing out of the ordinary, amirite?

I voted Lily, and unvoted a few minutes ago and switched to JiF.

Since nobody has powers until the Day of Giving, there should be nothing out of the ordinary, amirite?

Sounds like DPR typed Lily instead of Lizard or Lizzie on her train, then.  I do it just about every other VC when I mod, lol

Fixed Unofficial Vote Count

Verb (5) - Crush, Ape, Hess, Wombat, AVM

No Lynch (1) - Smash

Ape (2) - Verb, Lia

Lily (1) - Leelou

80 (1) - Hess

Wombat (5) - Nolder, Arsis, Lily, SMC, Pac

Pac (1) - 80

JiF (1) - Lizzie

Deadline in 25 hours

Sorry about my activity level. Swamped at work. Was kicking it with my new squeeze last night and I'm entertaining a client tonight.

I'm way behind but will try to make an attempt to catch up and post some thoughts at some point today. But I can't make any promises.

Archived