Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's really not that much more to it.

I think anyone who says the extra bit will be MK by DPR but aside from that I don't see any reason to fear mafia getting ahold of the knowledge.

Ugh. Think for a damn minute.  You don't think it's advantageous for town to have scum wondering what everyone is talking about?  You don't think keeping them in the dark could potentially lead to a slip up if they incorrectly say how the mechanics work? 

If what Leelou said is true (I have my own PM to DPR) then we may as well keep them guessing as long as possible.  Why make it any easier?

You know what I just realized?

The recruit thing is in the OP, that's not even hidden info.

LMAO that Wombat tried to play that sh*t as giving scum some kind of magical bullet to beat town with.

Pac too. Would like to see the train on Verbal disappear with Pac/Wombat competing trains for the lynch.

Make it happen guys.

Uhhhh no...there's more than what's stated in the OP.

You scum bro?

You can't even keep your story straight for more than 2 hours.

Don't worry about it..  truth be told I've been stressing about this stupid dog and cat potentially peeing all over my house when they meet.  I'm sort of a neat freak so I've been reading countless hours of how to make this work..  how to house train the dog in as little time as possible..  how to make my emotional girlfriend not ruin this dog by showering it with love at all the wrong times.  We've been bickering to arguing for 2 ******* weeks because every time I tell her what I've read, she tries to poke holes in it.  It's stupid.

I put a conservative estimate of 15 hours of reading and $300 plus in ridiculous things I've purchased.  I don't even want to admit some of them and I'm shameless lol.

This is exactly why I will not live with any animals ever again. Or a girl for that matter.

Don't worry about it..  truth be told I've been stressing about this stupid dog and cat potentially peeing all over my house when they meet.  I'm sort of a neat freak so I've been reading countless hours of how to make this work..  how to house train the dog in as little time as possible..  how to make my emotional girlfriend not ruin this dog by showering it with love at all the wrong times.  We've been bickering to arguing for 2 ******* weeks because every time I tell her what I've read, she tries to poke holes in it.  It's stupid.

I put a conservative estimate of 15 hours of reading and $300 plus in ridiculous things I've purchased.  I don't even want to admit some of them and I'm shameless lol.

bwahahahahahahahaha that's my ******* wife to a tee. Both these dogs, BOTH of them are ******* borderline retarded and don't listen for sh*t bc my wife had no idea what she was doing when they were puppies. The tan one yelps like a ******* douchebag when there's food or people around..."bc it was so cute when he was a puppy".

LOL we had this Corgi I trained and it was awesome but it died after 2 years from lime. When we got these things I just wasn't into and my wife was like, I'll handle it.

So I don't do sh*t with these dogs. I sorta like one of them...the one that got hit by the car by her dumbass friend. lol. FML 

Ugh. Think for a damn minute.  You don't think it's advantageous for town to have scum wondering what everyone is talking about?

Not really. If they're smart they wont give a rats ass about something they can't change.

You don't think keeping them in the dark could potentially lead to a slip up if they incorrectly say how the mechanics work?

No that thought hadn't crossed my mind honestly.

That's a pretty cheap thing to hope for though imo.

Luckily Leelou stated that DPR is gonna outline it for them on recruiting day anyway.

Why make it any easier?

I have no desire to win on a technicality.

You can't even keep your story straight for more than 2 hours.

The fact that there are gifts and recruitments was never hidden.

If you've been referring to other aspects fair enough but again this is a case of you being unclear.

The fact that there are gifts and recruitments was never hidden.

If you've been referring to other aspects fair enough but again this is a case of you being unclear.

No, this is a case of you pretending you don't understand anything so you can obfuscate.  I was clearly talking about hidden mechanics.

bwahahahahahahahaha that's my ******* wife to a tee. Both these dogs, BOTH of them are ******* borderline retarded and don't listen for sh*t bc my wife had no idea what she was doing when they were puppies. The tan one yelps like a ******* douchebag when there's food or people around..."bc it was so cute when he was a puppy".

LOL we had this Corgi I trained and it was awesome but it died after 2 years from lime. When we got these things I just wasn't into and my wife was like, I'll handle it.

So I don't do sh*t with these dogs. I sorta like one of them...the one that got hit by the car by her dumbass friend. lol. FML 

That's why I snapped earlier on thread.  I was texting her to tell her I read that we should keep the puppy on a leash in the house for a minimum the first few weeks..  this serves the dual purpose of making sure she doesn't chase the cat and also being able to give a gentle tug if she starts circling and smelling to pee.

The LF was aghast at the thought and said she won't let the puppy out of arms reach and she's not keeping it on a leash..  I asked her if she's going to follow the puppy around for 3 hours when she gets home from work constantly bent down waiting.. she said yes.

I wanted to ******* snap..  ITS A DOG!!!

And she refuses to go see Godzilla with me because she feels bad for the dog..  meanwhile it's not even ******* HERE YET!!  ;'lksajdg]e;jlkg'lakjdsf'pnm lnlkn

No, this is a case of you pretending you don't understand anything so you can obfuscate.  I was clearly talking about hidden mechanics.

I'm so tired of the nuh uh yeah huh game. Just die already.

That's why I snapped earlier on thread.  I was texting her to tell her I read that we should keep the puppy on a leash in the house for a minimum the first few weeks..  this serves the dual purpose of making sure she doesn't chase the cat and also being able to give a gentle tug if she starts circling and smelling to pee.

The LF was aghast at the thought and said she won't let the puppy out of arms reach and she's not keeping it on a leash..  I asked her if she's going to follow the puppy around for 3 hours when she gets home from work constantly bent down waiting.. she said yes.

And she refuses to go see Godzilla with me because she feels bad for the dog..  meanwhile it's not even ******* HERE YET!!  ;'lksajdg]e;jlkg'lakjdsf'pnm lnlkn

Pen it in a bathroom/small room with a baby gate with pee-pee pads until it's fully potty trained and so it won't chase the cat. I had 2 cats with a puppy and never had him on a leash in my house. Are you going to crate train it? 

This is exactly why I will not live with any animals ever again. Or a girl for that matter.

I held out for 2 years on the dog until we leave the townhouse for a house..  since that's a year away I relented.

For as much as I bitch about the cat it's actually easy as hell.  I ignore it a large majority of the time and feed it at night when I come to play mafia.  It's litter box is tucked in a corner of the unfinished part of the basement and at the very least the ridiculous puking it does doesn't stink.  I have cleaner with the scrubbie on top to quickly get rid of the repulsive evidence.

Living with girls sucks but when I'm single that gets to a point where it sucks too...  But I'm a lot older than you..  When I was 23 or whatever there was zero chance I was living with a girl or getting a stupid cat.

This is a fight you cannot give up or you're in for a (dogs) lifetime of trouble.

My mom got two yorkies and didn't do sh*t with them. Now they bark at her whenever she eats, they piss and sh*t everywhere, they go INSANE when she tries to leave the house, they beg for food, they obnoxiously bark at anyone or anything new like if there's a box on the counter.

Train the dog or it'll make you miserable.

Pen it in a bathroom/small room with a baby gate with pee-pee pads until it's fully potty trained and so it won't chase the cat. I had 2 cats with a puppy and never had him on a leash in my house. Are you going to crate train it? 

Yes crate train..  I don't want to baby gate it in a bathroom because the downstairs one is small and I don't want her to get used to the idea of peeing in the house.  Everything I've read says that ultimately only adds time to the process.  Ive become somewhat of an expert on how, why, and when dogs eliminate.

someone kill me.. 

please.

But I'm a lot older than you..  When I was 23 or whatever there was zero chance I was living with a girl or getting a stupid cat.

Seeing my friend marry a psycho bitch from hell put some things into perspective.

Yes crate train..  I don't want to baby gate it in a bathroom because the downstairs one is small and I don't want her to get used to the idea of peeing in the house.  Everything I've read says that ultimately only adds time to the process.  Ive become somewhat of an expert on how, why, and when dogs eliminate.

someone kill me.. 

please.

My lab was potty trained really quickly, you just have to take them outside constantly. 

Dogs pee in the house for 3 reasons:

1. They are nervous

2. They don't like how you act.

3. You needed to take them out several hours ago...

Be cool to the dog and the dog will be cool to you. Overtrain it and you will get peed on. If you're worried about being in charge, you've already lost control.

1. They are nervous

Be cool to the dog and the dog will be cool to you. Overtrain it and you will get peed on. If you're worried about being in charge, you've already lost control.

Or they are sick/medication causes it

Actually. I take back a portion of what I said.

I would have a dog if I had a yard. I don't mind outside dogs.

Yeah you still gotta pick up sh*t but hey dogs do make good companions.

I will never live with a dog that's allowed in the house by choice though.

I had to clean up a nice puddle of puke today thanks to one of the little ****ers.

Everytime I see sh*t like that, or you know actual sh*t, I'm reminded of why I hate inside dogs.

They just don't belong inside a house unless they're very well trained and most people don't take the time to do it.

This is a fight you cannot give up or you're in for a (dogs) lifetime of trouble.

My mom got two yorkies and didn't do sh*t with them. Now they bark at her whenever she eats, they piss and sh*t everywhere, they go INSANE when she tries to leave the house, they beg for food, they obnoxiously bark at anyone or anything new like if there's a box on the counter.

Train the dog or it'll make you miserable.

oh no way.  I'm not giving up.  zero chance of that.  which will no doubt lead to arguments.  I'm starting to break her down slowly.  She finally admitted tonight that it's probably not a good idea to spend every waking moment with the dog then suddenly disappear for work on monday..  when I told her she was going to give the dog separation issues she said "you have a point"..  I felt like I won the lottery when I broke through. 

1. They are nervous

My mom doesn't take them out. She just lets them piss in the house and throws a towel on it then she picks up the towel when it's dry and reuses a few times before washing. Our floors are ******* disgusting.

My mom doesn't take them out. She just lets them piss in the house and throws a towel on it then she picks up the towel when it's dry and reuses a few times before washing. Our floors are ******* disgusting.

Move out.

1. They are nervous

Wes if it were just me I'd have the dog break dancing within 2 months..  I have no doubt whatsoever that I know what to do.  My girlfriend on the other hand...  sigh.

oh no way.  I'm not giving up.  zero chance of that.  which will no doubt lead to arguments.  I'm starting to break her down slowly.  She finally admitted tonight that it's probably not a good idea to spend every waking moment with the dog then suddenly disappear for work on monday..  when I told her she was going to give the dog separation issues she said "you have a point"..  I felt like I won the lottery when I broke through.

I wish I could video my moms dogs when she leaves in the morning. I can't even describe it except to say they go insane. They like attack her feet and growl/bark really frantically. Then when she's gone they bark for 2-3 hours until they finally calm down and accept that she's gone.

Archived