Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbh I don't like verb falling on his sword here. I know I just took my suspicion away but you're over selling it. And for good reason, we all were thinking it was one or the other.

Go **** yourself. I hate drama, and now I'm the cause of it.

It was more Nolder than you. To me, it looked like you were at least trying to look like you were arguing in good faith if not actually doing it. Nolder has been a straight up passive-aggressive troll this game.

I was arguing in good faith!!! You know me better than that. I don't troll in mafia.

Still don't get your play though, because although you don't like to stick your neck out as scum, you don't often do it as town either, Verbal.

I do when I think I've got something. Like last game when I got you....I was all over you when I came back.

Honestly, already felt confident Ape was town but this last set of interactions makes me feel better about Verb.

I say we punch Lizzie in the mouth, pardon Pac, lynch Nolder, and set all right in the mafia world.

unvote vote Nol

I was arguing in good faith!!! You know me better than that. I don't troll in mafia.

I skimmed most of it tbh but don't be so hard on yourself. Ape had a moment. WE ALL HAVE A MOMENT. Crusher had one earlier too. JiF has them all the time. PAC was about to. Arsis was thinking about it. Leelou's been tempering hers. Lily would be too if she didn't have her other game to think about.

I skimmed most of it tbh but don't be so hard on yourself. Ape had a moment. WE ALL HAVE A MOMENT. Crusher had one earlier too. JiF has them all the time. PAC was about to. Arsis was thinking about it. Leelou's been tempering hers. Lily would be too if she didn't have her other game to think about.

+1

I once had a moment with JVoR, and that's my dude

Yes, Lizzie is pushing me to the end of my rope lately. 

True. Do you really see that from me?

It's hard to tell.  I feel like both you and Ape were making misrepresentations at points and that was kind of escalating your conflict.  As for whether it was intentional on your part, I don't know.

If you mother****ers joke lynch me to make Ape happy after he ******* spat in everyone's face, including DPR's, I really will not play here again because that's bullsh*t. I didn't spend nearly 100 pages getting invested in a game so you could try to appease Ape when he's being an emo bitch and quitting because Verbal made him frustrated. That's ****ed up and you all know it. Stop ******* around and play right.

Archived