Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do.

I reset my case.

Lots of people.

Please, don't tell me you're one of those people that uses hashtags to make "under your breath" comments, instead of using them for what they were designed for. 

Stop acting like you know something about how to play this game. 

I was the only player in the game consistently on Pac throughout the 2 Day phases.  And I led my scum team to victory the game before.  I'm on f*cking fire like Steph Curry, bro. 

I was the only player in the game consistently on Pac throughout the 2 Day phases.  And I let my scum team to victory the game before.  I'm on f*cking fire like Steph Curry, bro. 

Untrue. I was there too. You may have cased him before me D1, but you were absolutely not the only one on him both days. He was of my first pings D1, and I started D2 voting him, before I moved to Verbal during my tantrum. 

I was the only player in the game consistently on Pac throughout the 2 Day phases.  And I led my scum team to victory the game before.  I'm on f*cking fire like Steph Curry, bro. 

Arsis led your team to victory.  You're had the worst executed fake reveal ever and fooled a blockhead and a fat guy.

#notimpressed

People who constantly tell everyone they have a giant penis categorically do not.  Sorry Fagus, at least you can still be a twink/bottom.

I'm Italian.  Its huge.  I'll let you touch it. I know you want to.

Look at that. I case JIF and instantly he's on the "Ape is scum" campaign. 

Oh really?

Untrue. I was there too. You may have cased him before me D1, but you were absolutely not the only one on him both days. He was of my first pings D1, and I started D2 voting him, before I moved to Verbal during my tantrum. 

I literally kept my vote on Pac the entire game.  But I did enjoy your tantrum.  You're the best thing since sliced bread.

If you recall during the post I voted you (or perhaps a post immediately following) I referenced how at the very least we needed to get you talking. You've done so and I haven't said a word about you since.

I also have been on the Pac train twice when momentum shifted towards him. There are certainly ways you can paint me as scummy this game, like my willingness to lynch one of about 10 different people -- this point is rather weak.

That said, you strike me as town.

Undoubtedly, but that's why I put you in a separate category than Verbal, Lia, etc.

Arsis led your team to victory.  You're had the worst executed fake reveal ever and fooled a blockhead and a fat guy.

#notimpressed

The game was headed for disaster for scum.  My move took back control of the game, and ended up creating a coin-flip decision for Crusher, who got it wrong.  There was no better play to be made than the one I made.  All I do is win.

"Day 1" failed lynch

Verb (1) - JiF

Wombat (8) - Lily, Pac, Verb, Nolder, Arsis, Hally, Lizard, Lia

Pac (8) - 80, Leelou, AVM, Hess, Smash, SMC, Wombat, Ape

80 (1) - Crusher

With 18 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline in 1 minute.

Pac Lynch

Verbal (1) - Crush

Pac (10) - 80, Ape, SMC, Hess, Lizard, Leelou, Arsis, AVM, Wombat, Hally

Hally (1) - Lily

Nolder (2) - Pac, Smash

Wombat (1) - Nolder

Not Voting: JiF, Lia, Verbal

Green -- both Pac trains

Blue -- one of the two trains

Red -- on neither Pac train

***Crusher WAS on Pac's train with 2 minutes to go and jumped off, so that doesn't look as bad as the others IMO.

That leaves Lily, Lia, JiF and Nol sticking out.  Nol, fwiw, was on Wombat's train both times.

Hmmmm...I'm not sure how this works from a chronological standpoint but I'm pretty sure this post at 10:35am came before the spectacular case emoApe put together at 12:32pm

Get Ape or Pac stupid emo spamming asses at L-1 and I'm bringing a mother ******* sledge hammer to get those pussies out of the game.

While I agree with Hess's pause, I don't see what stopping to "think" at 2 minutes past deadline is doing to help the cause. He unvoted Pac, or tried to, at the buzzer. Nobody seems to have picked up on this quiet little move. He attributes it to Crusher too.

Also, JIF buried his vote on D1 - and then pretended to be ready to hammer after the deadline. Showmanship, nothing more. The more important story here is that while scum often busses and tries to influence lynches, they are just as likely to bury votes on D1. 

Where was his buried? On Verbal. Who was all over Verbal on D1? Ape. What is JIF's favorite scum strategy? Get behind the Ape.

JIF and Hess jump out in my re-read. I'll continue to see what I can dig up, then re-eval my list.

I literally kept my vote on Pac the entire game.  But I did enjoy your tantrum.  You're the best thing since sliced bread.

If you are town, then credit where it's due.

If you are scum, then you just undermined your own bus play by putting it on display for us all. You voted Pac the entire game? None of your signature blood thirsty townie jumping around, eh?

The game was headed for disaster for scum.  My move took back control of the game, and ended up creating a coin-flip decision for Crusher, who got it wrong.  There was no better play to be made than the one I made.  All I do is win.

You basically, fumbled the inbound pass, called a timeout you didnt have, tripped and traveled, threw a prayer up that bounched of Crushers belly and it went in the hoop.  Sometimes its better to be lucky than good.

If you are town, then credit where it's due.

If you are scum, then you just undermined your own bus play by putting it on display for us all. You voted Pac the entire game? None of your signature blood thirsty townie jumping around, eh?

Pac being scum was clear as day to pretty much just me and Hess, the Agents of Chaos.  Hess wavered a bit but I was not moving off that mutt.  I'm Town MVP so far.

You basically, fumbled the inbound pass, called a timeout you didnt have, tripped and traveled, threw a prayer up that bounched of Crushers belly and it went in the hoop.  Sometimes its better to be lucky than good.

Crusher knows how tricky I am yet still got fooled by me.  Luck is the residue of design.

Hallia also sticks out as others have stated -- Pac was a dead man when she hammered and she was absent of his train "day 1" train

And her first vote on Pac felt like a bus vote. I can't pull it up right now, I'm on a train, but it was bad.

And her first vote on Pac felt like a bus vote. I can't pull it up right now, I'm on a train, but it was bad.

Yep, her vote was brutal.  I seem to vaguely recall Crusher had a scummy moment around the non-hammer as well, I'll have to go back and see.

Crusher knows how tricky I am yet still got fooled by me.  Luck is the residue of design.

Honestly, I cant hate...it was terrible but it got the job done.

I love excessive machismo.  And my penis is average. 

Good thing all you do with it is pee. 

Pac being scum was clear as day to pretty much just me and Hess, the Agents of Chaos. Hess wavered a bit but I was not moving off that mutt. I'm Town MVP so far.

My wavering only brought the town more intel while still destroying our repulsive target. Co-MVP.

Current Vote Count:

Verb (4) - Crush, JiF, Ape, Wombat

Wombat (8) - Lily, Pac, Verb, Nolder, Arsis, Hally, Lizard, Lia

Pac (6) - 80, Leelou, AVM, Hess, Smash, SMC

Deadline in 2.5 hours

Here's the vote count just before Pac and Wombat were escalated to 8 votes apiece.  (This was during the No lynch)

Pretty much the exact vibe Im getting.  Except I would say Verbal and Leelou.  I think Nolder is more wrong than scummy.  

Right now, your vote isn't helping. 

Here Leelou rightly calls out Crusher for being one of the 4 Verbal voters who need to move off, with the deadline coming up.

I understand that sweetheart.

unvote

Crusher obliges.

Pac clearly got voted for being Pac.  Leelou and 80 pushed it for sh*ts and giggles.  Wombat seems fine too.  

We need to kill Verbal and Leelou. 

vote wombat

Then does the unthinkable.  Puts his vote on Wombat instead of Pac.  Despite saying he thinks Wombat is town.  With the lame excuse that he thinks the case on Pac is BS.

Brutal, just brutal.  I think Crusher is scum.

I'd actually add having not voted there, Verb looks worst of all -- he was super active unlike JiF and Lia, who have disappeared for long periods of time

I unvoted as a result of the drama yesterday, and had no intention of placing it.  I wasn't getting involved in the lynch.  I know it looks bad, but it is what it is.

Archived