Prayers for Bren's stepdad

T-Mac

Out of all the things that this site has given me, the chance to get to know Brenda is what I appreciate the most.

Brenda is one of the nicest people I have ever met. She would do anything to help out a friend. She helps out those around her and asks for nothing in return.

Bren, we aren't born that way so I know your Step Father had a lot to do with this. He is in a better place now.

I pray that his soul is with God. I pray that he is experiencing God's love first hand. I pray that your family finds strength during this trying time.

We all love you Bren. And we thank you for being a part of our lives.

Out of all the things that this site has given me, the chance to get to know Brenda is what I appreciate the most.

Brenda is one of the nicest people I have ever met. She would do anything to help out a friend. She helps out those around her and asks for nothing in return.

Bren, we aren't born that way so I know your Step Father had a lot to do with this. He is in a better place now.

I pray that his soul is with God. I pray that he is experiencing God's love first hand. I pray that your family finds strength during this trying time.

We all love you Bren. And we thank you for being a part of our lives.

...That was so sweet Max. We do love you so Bren. Like Garb said..we are a call away. It will get better too. That Im a living testiment to. God will take care of him now. Just wanted Max to know that that was great and describes Bren to a T..God Bless you Bren

R.I.P. to your step dad, Bren.

I only got to meet you for like 2 seconds on the 1st but nice meeting you and I wish you the best with recovering from this.

I know how you must feel. It's going to be 10 years tomorrow that my mother passed away.

R.I.P. to your step dad, Bren.

I only got to meet you for like 2 seconds on the 1st but nice meeting you and I wish you the best with recovering from this.

I know how you must feel. It's going to be 10 years tomorrow that my mother passed away.

...Will put you in my prayers tomorrow 124. I know the feeling too. My dad's bday is the 15th..he's been deceased 7 years this year. my mom 8 years in june. will keep you in my thoughts.

I am so sorry for your loss - Princess...

May his passing have been without pain.

Brenda, you must remember that he no longer exists in that physical form that lies in state. He has begun the journey to a better place & greater adventure that we all will reach one day.

It's your memories that will still keep a small portion of him here with you every day and that will keep his love for you for all eternity...

Brenda I hope you are doing okay this week!!!!! You are still in my thoughts and prayers.
...ditto Bren...we love you. Has anyone spoken to her?....unfortunately I had to bury an uncle saturday so I haven't been around much as you all see. RIP Uncle Wilke love you... :)

Archived