Marvel vs. DC Mafia

AVM

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wat

If you don't believe the claimed Cop, then you think he is either:

1.  Lying town, which makes no sense at this point, or

2.  Lying scum, which means you should be listing him as scum even if you don't want to vote him yet.

Your fake-Ape catchup looks like sh*t.

Never read that thread again.  There is a reason I never stickied it on my mafia forum.

Why are you suddenly all about a RBer?

<3 you

I still laugh about that "punch Verb in the face for a dollar" thread. 

Love you too.  Good time.  I miss them.

If you read I said in a post that the parroting was 50% joking and 50% a move.   His ******* reaction is what clinched it for me a$$hole.  Notice the only thing he has done this game is come after me after I voted him.  he was no place to be found during the lilly lynch and I called him o9ut as lurking ansd he never responded that.  but dont worry about that focus on one statement you ******* ignorant troll.  **** YOU

u mad

And I'll say again. You pushed JC over Darthe earlier even though both have been lurking the whole game. Then you backtracked and go "well yeah Darthe is a good vote too, I just think JC is scum."

u mad

And I'll say again. You pushed JC over Darthe earlier even though both have been lurking the whole game. Then you backtracked and go "well yeah Darthe is a good vote too, I just think JC is scum."

I pushed JC you stupid little a&#036;&#036;hole because I started at him before I even think Darthe posted.  I did not really pick up on Darthe until he posted that he was leaning towards the JC side in the battle between JC and Crusher.  You are so ******* dumb.  GFY. 

:( I thought I was the worst.

you shot a townie day 1.  that is a mistake you will probably never make again because normal ******* people LEARN FROM THEIR MISTAKES..  LK just conivinces himself he is right and runs around trolling and talking about things that nobody but him relate to.  Im the idiot for trying to help him understand something.. 

I'm out on Verb ftm but there is too much tying Leelou, Hallia and Darthe together. If Crusher was scum, it'd fit.

Nobody cares.  your the guy at the party with toilet paper hanging out of the back of your pants that nobody tells because its more fun to laugh at him.  Im the dumb guy who is too nice and tells you.  I should never be invited to a party again. 

Nobody cares.  your the guy at the party with toilet paper hanging out of the back of your pants that nobody tells because its more fun to laugh at him.  Im the dumb guy who is too nice and tells you.  I should never be invited to a party again. 

Last time when we played DPR's game and you got all this sand in your snatch in thread, you were scum.

Actually pretty sure that was Ape who quit after Verbal and Nolfer double teamed him. But go ahead and say whatever comes into your brain you retard.

DPR scum QT....?

CRUSHER
05-15-2014
09:24 AM ET (US)
Been awhile since I had to resort to angry Crusher. Like since yesterday

i WOULD HAPPILY BE LYNECHED TOMORROW JUST TO ESCAPE THE RETARD THAT IS LIZARD KIING. 

I've been there before. *hugs* 

Welcome to my world (and Leelou's) from last game.  hehe

Crusher now gets to join our little club. 

Deep breath, Crusher.  ;-)

Best advice! 

*gets Crusher some bacon* 

Confirmed Crusher, Verbal and Leelou as scum team

This is easy. I should play like lizzie maguire more often.

Because of my post?  That was interesting.

Actually pretty sure that was Ape who quit after Verbal and Nolfer double teamed him. But go ahead and say whatever comes into your brain you retard.

Good you got me I was scum in the DPR game.  Well done.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I have tears coming out of my eyes.  Real tears.

Cool, I'm caught up.  Here is what I see in short:

Verb is really doing well now despite being lackadaisical early game.

I am still up in the air on Leelou.

My stance on Crush has changed simply because I don't think that he fakes levity this well.  If not for that single fact I would be voting to lynch him.

LK is earnest looking and isn't wolf though I wish to god he was.  It would be an easier game if he was wolf.

Arsis isn't trying and hasn't been since the claim.  Not a good one to have around at late game either but I'll take the innocent over nothing.

Smash is in the clear.

JC is the opposite alignment of crush IMO or they are scum together.  I can't see that as town/town interaction simply by how much has been let slide.  They would have kept escalating the prodding if they were townies and JC has took the "step back and watch" approach a few times now.

Pac... Pfft.  I'll be honest, I know I should have something here but he just hasn't stood out to me at all this game.

Nolder is softballing his usual archaic attitude.  Looks like he wants to be ignored.

Wombat is likewise being sneaky.  I can't see those two taking the back seat together and leaving this game to someone else unless they have a really good deep wolf but I can see them doing so if they decided as a team that they would let town tear itself apart and avoid attempting direct influence, like if they had a weak town.  TBH this is more of a gut read than anything else, I can't find specific points that I think are wrong with Womby he just seems off.

My method of catching up was that I read every other page (roughly) in addition to what I've read when I have been online before.  Apologies that that makes this a bit less than comprehensive, it was simply the most efficient way for me to manage.  

My "WILL NOT LYNCH" group is:

LK

Verb

Smash

Arsis

My "Want to Lynch" group is:

JC
Wombat

Nol

Crush? Maybe?

Cool, I'm caught up.  Here is what I see in short:

My stance on Crush has changed simply because I don't think that he fakes levity this well.  If not for that single fact I would be voting to lynch him.

LK is earnest looking and isn't wolf though I wish to god he was.  It would be an easier game if he was wolf.

Arsis isn't trying and hasn't been since the claim.  Not a good one to have around at late game either but I'll take the innocent over nothing.

Smash is in the clear.

JC is the opposite alignment of crush IMO or they are scum together.  I can't see that as town/town interaction simply by how much has been let slide.  They would have kept escalating the prodding if they were townies and JC has took the "step back and watch" approach a few times now.

Pac... Pfft.  I'll be honest, I know I should have something here but he just hasn't stood out to me at all this game.

Nolder is softballing his usual archaic attitude.  Looks like he wants to be ignored.

Wombat is likewise being sneaky.  I can't see those two taking the back seat together and leaving this game to someone else unless they have a really good deep wolf but I can see them doing so if they decided as a team that they would let town tear itself apart and avoid attempting direct influence, like if they had a weak town.  TBH this is more of a gut read than anything else, I can't find specific points that I think are wrong with Womby he just seems off.

My method of catching up was that I read every other page (roughly) in addition to what I've read when I have been online before.  Apologies that that makes this a bit less than comprehensive, it was simply the most efficient way for me to manage.  

LK

Verb

Smash

Arsis

JC

Wombat

Nol

Crush? Maybe?

Wolf? In a back to basics game?

Cool, I'm caught up. Here is what I see in short:

Verb has barely done anything. He asked Nolder why his distrust of Smash hasn't led to a vote

You're not "still" up in the air, you have now decided to be in the air, because you had called Leelou town in your page 11 post and defended a couple times further and then haven't posted since.

My stance on Crush has changed simply because I don't think that he fakes levity this well. If not for that single fact I would be voting to lynch him.

LK is earnest looking and isn't wolf though I wish to god he was. It would be an easier game if he was wolf.

Arsis isn't trying and hasn't been since the claim. Not a good one to have around at late game either but I'll take the innocent over nothing.

What is this a ******* joke? Pot meet kettle

Smash is in the clear.

JC is the opposite alignment of crush IMO or they are scum together. I can't see that as town/town interaction simply by how much has been let slide. They would have kept escalating the prodding if they were townies and JC has took the "step back and watch" approach a few times now.

Pac... Pfft. I'll be honest, I know I should have something here but he just hasn't stood out to me at all this game.

Nolder is softballing his usual archaic attitude. Looks like he wants to be ignored.

Wombat is likewise being sneaky. I can't see those two taking the back seat together and leaving this game to someone else unless they have a really good deep wolf but I can see them doing so if they decided as a team that they would let town tear itself apart and avoid attempting direct influence, like if they had a weak town. TBH this is more of a gut read than anything else, I can't find specific points that I think are wrong with Womby he just seems off.

Wmbt helped lynch Hallia pretty diligently (which is more than can be said for you) and then took D2 off. To call him sneaky in light of your disinvolvement stinks.

My method of catching up was that I read every other page (roughly) in addition to what I've read when I have been online before. Apologies that that makes this a bit less than comprehensive, it was simply the most efficient way for me to manage.

In other words you're laying out a list based on half a game worth of material and are seriously trying to advocate a list of lynch / no lynch below

LK

Verb

Smash

Arsis

JC

Wombat

Nol

Crush? Maybe?

I repeat again the inserting of the wolf idea was totally unnecessary here and serves nothing more than to confuse readers... This is a basics game

You scum? I think you're scum. My comments above in bold

Not a role.  Wolf in sheeps clothing.  A mafia player playing the role of helpful townie hidden away while others take the scum lead.  The real Bleeding Green was great at that.

Interesting that you couldn't just let Darthe clear that part up.

Archived