Marvel vs. DC Mafia

AVM

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That said -- two things.  

1 -- NA's, por favor.  Next night phase I'll have to set a deadline and be AVDouche.  Don't make me be AVDouche.

2 --

Actually pretty sure that was Ape who quit after Verbal and Nolfer double teamed him. But go ahead and say whatever comes into your brain you retard.

I'd like to officially start the "change Nolders name to Nolfer" petition.

That said -- two things.  

1 -- NA's, por favor.  Next night phase I'll have to set a deadline and be AVDouche.  Don't make me be AVDouche.

2 --

I'd like to officially start the "change Nolders name to Nolfer" petition.

If he agrees we can get that done.

You are the type who keeps knocking on a door when nobody is home and never realizes they were around the corner in a car waiting for you to leave.

Borderline psychotic, gets into fights with most everyone he meets, gets himself into stupidly avoidable predicaments yet finds his own way out, and is the one who knocks....

HOLY S*** LK IS WALTER WHITE

AVM I think a deadline is in order...this is brutal

Generally it's 24 hours (see DPR's game), so I'll stick to that since I didn't say anything.  From here on out I'll be stating it as the lynch scene ends.

Some say there is a fine line between brilliance and insanity.  Many greatest people of the Earth have walked that line with great care, doing great works for all man-kind while subduing all but a glance of the chaotic mess that was their mind.

Da Vinci.  Socrates.  Van Gough.  Einstein.  All brilliantly, quirky, and at times even thought of as insane.  Some were misunderstood, others cherished.  Thus is the life of a great man or woman – be they human or super human.

For some of our heroes they had spent parts of their lives as both, even living a secret double life at times.  Others proudly showed who they were, unafraid of the world and what it might do or think.  If you could blend in the world would accept you, but for those that didn’t quite fit in with society there were sometimes….problems.

For one hero in particular a rage was building.  A terrible, horrible rage.  Even his fellow heroes at times turned their backs on him – afraid and incapable of understanding what he was.  He was a monster, after all.  A brilliant, powerful, misunderstood monster.

His mind held the ability to put everything together, perhaps the most brilliant asset the people of this universe had.  He had achieved absolute greatness and there was no denying that.  Yet…in more recent years couldn’t control himself and he’d lash out, wreaking havoc to everything within in reach.  Still…when it comes to protecting the universe, it’s not always bad to have a hint of unpredictability.  Which is probably why he was their next target.

At night he was his weakest.  His logic (or lack thereof) was shrouded by the darkness, incapable of piercing hearts.  Or, as was more common, piercing eardrums.

As he was in his room studying, they barged in – wild eyed and thirsty for blood.  He wasn’t one to go down without a fight though, and the very sight of these foes that had killed his brothers, sisters, and 80 made him angry.  Very angry.

His skin turned to green as his body grew 2, 3, 4 times his size and more.  A shot of gas from one villians utility belt did nothing but bring on a laugh.  He reached out grabbing his foe by the neck and raising him high.

“Heh…puny villain….HULK SMAA….”

And before he could finish the leader had thrust his hand into the chest of the hero and pulled out his still beating heart.  The three watched as he fell to his knees, shrinking back down to size.  As the other two turned to walk away the leader stared at the fallen hero…basking in his victory.  Brilliant, stupid, crazy or powerful...whatever was thought of him no longer mattered. As finally the man in red and blue turned and walked away, all that was left was the shell of the misunderstood man.

Lizard-Man, The Incredible Hulk (vanilla town) was dead!!!!

It is now day.

Player List (will be updated each phase):

1. The Lovely Leelou
2. The Arsonist
3. Lizard-Man (The Incredible Hulk, vanilla town) -- Killed N2
4. The Smasher
5. The Amazing Human-Roadkill, Wombat
6. The 80 million cent man (Wolverine, town tracker) -- Killed N1
7. Just In Fudge, player of Vince Carter (Mr. Fantastic, vanilla town) -- Killed D1
8. The magical JC
9. Mega-Nolderp
10. Haaaaaaaaa-ahhh ahhh ahh ahhhhhhhhh-ahhhh ahhh llliiiiaaaaaaaaaaa (The Flash, scum goon) -- Lynched D1
11. Pac-man
12. Darthe, destroyer of hope
13. Verbal AKA Stanley Cup Man
14. The Crusher
15. Lilian of the Forest (The Amazing Spiderman, vanilla town) -- Lynched D2

Some say there is a fine line between brilliance and insanity.  Many greatest people of the Earth have walked that line with great care, doing great works for all man-kind while subduing all but a glance of the chaotic mess that was their mind.

Da Vinci.  Socrates.  Van Gough.  Einstein.  All brilliantly, quirky, and at times even thought of as insane.  Some were misunderstood, others cherished.  Thus is the life of a great man or woman – be they human or super human.

For some of our heroes they had spent parts of their lives as both, even living a secret double life at times.  Others proudly showed who they were, unafraid of the world and what it might do or think.  If you could blend in the world would accept you, but for those that didn’t quite fit in with society there were sometimes….problems.

For one hero in particular a rage was building.  A terrible, horrible rage.  Even his fellow heroes at times turned their backs on him – afraid and incapable of understanding what he was.  He was a monster, after all.  A brilliant, powerful, misunderstood monster.

His mind held the ability to put everything together, perhaps the most brilliant asset the people of this universe had.  He had achieved absolute greatness and there was no denying that.  Yet…in more recent years couldn’t control himself and he’d lash out, wreaking havoc to everything within in reach.  Still…when it comes to protecting the universe, it’s not always bad to have a hint of unpredictability.  Which is probably why he was their next target.

At night he was his weakest.  His logic (or lack thereof) was shrouded by the darkness, incapable of piercing hearts.  Or, as was more common, piercing eardrums.

As he was in his room studying, they barged in – wild eyed and thirsty for blood.  He wasn’t one to go down without a fight though, and the very sight of these foes that had killed his brothers, sisters, and 80 made him angry.  Very angry.

His skin turned to green as his body grew 2, 3, 4 times his size and more.  A shot of gas from one villians utility belt did nothing but bring on a laugh.  He reached out grabbing his foe by the neck and raising him high.

“Heh…puny villain….HULK SMAA….”

And before he could finish the leader had thrust his hand into the chest of the hero and pulled out his still beating heart.  The three watched as he fell to his knees, shrinking back down to size.  As the other two turned to walk away the leader stared at the fallen hero…basking in his victory.  Brilliant, stupid, crazy or powerful...whatever was thought of him no longer mattered. As finally the man in red and blue turned and walked away, all that was left was the shell of the misunderstood man.

Lizard-Man, The Incredible Hulk (vanilla town) was dead!!!!

It is now day.

Personally I find this mafia team pretty likeable. 

^ Scummy vote in 1009, those three don't even make sense together.  I sense that LK was NK'd because he was so wrong that they want us to switch off of where we were previously headed.  That's NK speculation but idgad, it's what it looks like to me.  

Vote: JC

Once this is played out I think I'll have this game locked.

^ Scummy vote in 1009, those three don't even make sense together.  I sense that LK was NK'd because he was so wrong that they want us to switch off of where we were previously headed.  That's NK speculation but idgad, it's what it looks like to me.  

Vote: JC

Once this is played out I think I'll have this game locked.

Vote The Crusher

Your defense of Hallia was disgusting.

^ Probably going to side with JC here.  Again, not fully read up but from what I've seen it's slightly in his favor.

Hey Darthe what changed since this?  

Archived