Marvel vs. DC Mafia

AVM

No you didn't. Everybody says they did. Prove it. Did you do it with 4 herniated discs? People who try to one up people for no reason must have small dicks.

I have a very small penis and at 28 I benched three whoppers.  Not whopper JR's bitches.. Mutherf'ing Whopper. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I spend an hour in the gym 4x/wk.

I've also always felt this social awkwardness in the gym too. I like to work out solo especially in the early morning and there is usually a couple old guys in there who just give me the creeps like they're sneering or something .. That's why I liked working out at home. Train, shake, shower. Done

I've also always felt this social awkwardness in the gym too. I like to work out solo especially in the early morning and there is usually a couple old guys in there who just give me the creeps like they're sneering or something .. That's why I liked working out at home. Train, shake, shower. Done

Why not just use a towel?

Awesome. Please leave door to house open and I will guard your fridge from fat people. LIke I mean other fat people. The bad kind.

Make sure you pay special attention to that tray of baked ziti. It took me ove 5 hours to make from scratch.

OMFG I leave you guys alone for a couple hours and you go completely off the rails. Leelou is scum. She hasn't made any effort to scumhunt and she started WIFOMing about her scummates as soon as sh*t got serious.

Big papa crush, lil lizzie and I are the only ones posting. Lizzie is dead and crush and I aren't going to argue in circles anymore. What else is left?

OMFG I leave you guys alone for a couple hours and you go completely off the rails. Leelou is scum. She hasn't made any effort to scumhunt and she started WIFOMing about her scummates as soon as sh*t got serious.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Nope, but you will lose my boobs and just have dicks around if you are successful.

Appeal to Boobs

Let's lynch Darthe.

Deflecting onto lynchbait.

So leelou was a bus vote? I'm not seeing it.

Subtle nudge defense of Leelou.  Possible scummate.

Crusher and Verbal are really going to have to ramp up their support for you to get me lynched. 

Basically rubbing it in my face that she's scum while at the same time WIFOMing about her teammates.

Darthe and Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwdingbat

Verbal is just being dumb. 

Worst reads ever.  Has to buddy Verbal because she knows she can't survive if we go Captain Planet on her.

You clearly haven't seen any epic busses before. Arsehatis

WIFOM

Smash is butthurt

After reading decide wombat is right on Halia

Follows.

You being helpful to me

Scum floundering at this point

Bout all I got.

Im not scum Im playing a townie game. If you really think I bussed Halia then keep you vote on me.  But anyone saying Wombat is scum should look at this.  Hard to believe he bussed that early.

Sadly in doing this I realize that I no longer think Leelou is scum.  Never realized how quickly and early she was on the train.  Sorry Leelou

unvote

Crusher falls for Arsis' nudge.

Appeal to Boobs

Subtle nudge defense of Leelou. Possible scummate.

Basically rubbing it in my face that she's scum while at the same time WIFOMing about her teammates.

Worst reads ever. Has to buddy Verbal because she knows she can't survive if we go Captain Planet on her.

WIFOM

I'm the town vigilante this is known since I shot jif day 1.

1.Eat a dick and go from there. I was trying to understand Crusher's case because he was l2.

2. I actually agreed with him later on and his scummy ass changed his mind about her.

unvote

Appeal to Boobs

Subtle nudge defense of Leelou.  Possible scummate.

Worst reads ever.  Has to buddy Verbal because she knows she can't survive if we go Captain Planet on her.

WIFOM

If Arsis is leelou's scum mate explain his day kill of JiF?  

Archived