Sid the Kid

Gang Green Girl

He was snubbed. If anyone deserves to be on the team, it's Crosby. Just because he's a rookie, he got the shaft. Unfair.

Yeah, you're probably both right. I guess the selection team (including Gretz and Lowe) felt his experience at this level was not enough to make 1 of the 13 forwards on the team. I haven't heard Crosby whining about it though I'm sure he wants to play with them.

Yeah, you're probably both right. I guess the selection team (including Gretz and Lowe) felt his experience at this level was not enough to make 1 of the 13 forwards on the team. I haven't heard Crosby whining about it though I'm sure he wants to play with them.

Got to respect the guy for not whining (see Jeremy Roenick). I think it's fixed. They want veterans and not rookies. But with Crosby's popularity, you'd think he'd be a welcome addition to the roster. Is it any wonder that hockey is a dying sport?

Roundabout politics kept Crosby off the team. He got on the wrong side of the influential Don Cherry who labeled him a loudmouth and a whiner.

Cherry said he didn't deserve to be on the team until he started acting more like Steve Yzerman.

Taking nothing away from Crosby, those two goals he scored were flukey. Theodore is a terrible goalie. Mtl should have kept Garon who is defensive player of the month and a big reason the Kings are competing.

Archived