D-Line Highlight Video (Sons of Anarchy)

bauekm86

I know Sheldon is the golden child, but Snacks is legit terrifying.

Yeah snacks really jumps out when you watch through the games again. Think he takes a big step this year and becomes more of a household name around the league.

What is that stupid dance Leger Douzable is doing at the beginning of the video? I remember watching that game and seeing him do that ridiculous dance and I seriously felt embarrassed for him. It looks retarded and refs should throw a flag every time Douzable attempts to embarrass himself with this stupid celebration. Maybe Goodell could have banned that instead of banning something cool like dunking on he goal post. 

What is that stupid dance Leger Douzable is doing at the beginning of the video? I remember watching that game and seeing him do that ridiculous dance and I seriously felt embarrassed for him. It looks retarded and refs should throw a flag every time Douzable attempts to embarrass himself with this stupid celebration. Maybe Goodell could have banned that instead of banning something cool like dunking on he goal post. 

Haha come on I love the Douzable dance!

Archived