burning question

JOJOTOWNSELL

if the Jets hadn't lost their top 3 cornerbacks to injury this preseason do you think the offense would have gotten such a pass from the fans and media??  Its almost a blessing in disguise, everyone is focused on the defense (where big daddy Rex will make everything ok in the end) and not freaking about Geno.........i think it could be good for him in the long run!  

what scares you more......the cb situation or Genos development in year 2??

if the Jets hadn't lost their top 3 cornerbacks to injury this preseason do you think the offense would have gotten such a pass from the fans and media??  Its almost a blessing in disguise, everyone is focused on the defense (where big daddy Rex will make everything ok in the end) and not freaking about Geno.........i think it could be good for him in the long run!  

Well if Geno doesn't develop well in year 2, the CB situation is almost irrelevant. Because we have injuries at CB it just means that the answer to our CB problem is delayed, whereas we still do need another receiver. But right now, our CB and WR situation is BETTER than it was last year, hands down. 

You can say I have on my green-colored glasses but I am extremely optimistic about Geno's development in year 2 with Decker, CJ and Amaro added to the mix. And I am less worried about the CB situation than a lot of people are (that is as long as Milliner gets back real soon - like by Week 2 oh please, oh please). I guess if I had to choose I would say I am more worried about the CB depth than the offense.

why should they be jumping on the offense? the offense looked decent in the third preseason game. geno has looked way better. granted, he wasn't playing the best of the best all that much, but his reads looked better and so did his footwork.

Well if Geno doesn't develop well in year 2, the CB situation is almost irrelevant. Because we have injuries at CB it just means that the answer to our CB problem is delayed, whereas we still do need another receiver. But right now, our CB and WR situation is BETTER than it was last year, hands down. 

Antonio allen & Darrin walls starting corners. hands down better. cant argue with that logic

I cry a tear of "What could have been" for McDougle every night after 3rd supper.  Geno scares me because more now just because we will give up more points and so will need to score more.  Aren't we underdogs to the Raiders who are starting a rookie QB?  YIKES!!! 

Antonio allen & Darrin walls starting corners. hands down better. cant argue with that logic

It's Milliner and Walls. Milliner is obviously hurt, Milliner is better than he was last year and almost anybody in the league could be better than Cro last season. You need to realize Milliner might only miss 1 game. Stop crying

It's Milliner and Walls. Milliner is obviously hurt, Milliner is better than he was last year and almost anybody in the league could be better than Cro last season. You need to realize Milliner might only miss 1 game. Stop crying

stfu. who is crying? you think milliner is missing 1 game? think again. our starting corners are walls and allen. again, hands down.genius

stfu. who is crying? you think milliner is missing 1 game? think again. our starting corners are walls and allen. again, hands down.genius

Literally everyone is crying about our corner situation. And yeah 1 game might be an exaggeration but he'll be back at least by week 3. still could be present for 13 games. You're complaining about injuries. Our 1 and 2 cornerbacks got hurt.. Sh*t happens, we'll be alright with Milliner and walls for more than 3 quarters of the season because our #2 corner will be the only hole in our defense once Milliner's back. 

Literally everyone is crying about our corner situation. And yeah 1 game might be an exaggeration but he'll be back at least by week 3. still could be present for 13 games. You're complaining about injuries. Our 1 and 2 cornerbacks got hurt.. Sh*t happens, we'll be alright with Milliner and walls for more than 3 quarters of the season because our #2 corner will be the only hole in our defense once Milliner's back. 

see. that's better. "we'll be alright when milliner comes back and with walls" is a much more sane statement than "the jets are hands down better at corner back". me calling you out on such a statement doesn't constitute me "crying". week 6 is when milliner will be healthy. and that's if they don't rush him back. and then it will take time to find his groove. the jets are in deep sh*t at the corner position, at least the first part of the season. no need for sugar coating or make excuses.

see. that's better. "we'll be alright when milliner comes back and with walls" is a much more sane statement than "the jets are hands down better at corner back". me calling you out on such a statement doesn't constitute me "crying". week 6 is when milliner will be healthy. and that's if they don't rush him back. and then it will take time to find his groove. the jets are in deep sh*t at the corner position, at least the first part of the season. no need for sugar coating or make excuses.

He's gonna be back before week 6, they haven't even completely ruled him out for this sunday, obviously he's not gonna play sunday, but that doesn't mean he'll be out 5 more weeks. Rex can make accommodations for our situation on the defensive side of the ball. It's not gonna be easy the first few weeks, that's for sure, especially when we have to vs Rodgers, Marshall and Alshon, but I guarantee by the end of the year, our CB situation will be hands down better than last year because of all the talent we have surrounding them, and if Milliner and Mcdougle weren't hurt, I'd say we'd be pretty damn good. But I guarantee there will not be as much man to man play because Rex knows AA won't exactly be ready to be running single coverage for entire games.

Longest sentence of the year award, I know. But you'll get the point. 

Archived