It's going to be interesting to see how both teams break down the number

Raideraholic

Of Carries for each of their RB. Both Maurice Jones Drew and Chris Johnson should get the bulk of the carries for their respective teams,

How do Both teams divide up the rest of the carries for the other backs - The Jets ( Chris Ivory And B Powell) and the Raiders ( Darren McFadden and Latavius Murray).

It wouldn't surprise me if Latavius Murray got more carriers than Darren McFadden today. I could see Raiders using Darren McFadden skills more as a receiver today.( move him out to try to get him on a Lb or a safety in coverage- mismatches they can exploit) Or playing in the slot come around and take a handoff.

CJ is going to light up the raiders early but Ivory will get the most carries as jets grind it out after jumping ahead 21-3 by the half.

Normally I don't make such homer predictions, but I felt compelled to rise to your level homerism. BTW, I too hope Carr gets it in a couple weeks and burns the Pats and/or Phins. A quick question do all you guys dress up in road warrior attire and paint your faces black for every game? Just wondering...

CJ will not get most of the carries IMO. I think the Jets are going to use Ivory like a Marshawn Lynch battering ram type, then call in CJ to use his speed to make big runs once the defense is softened up. I suspect they'll be somewhat even but I expect ivory to have more carries.

Archived