F'ers at Blewshirts TONIGHT

Gang Green Girl

Okay, where are my boys?...faba, Jetstone, Bergen, Bugg, mbn....c'mon, let the trashtalking BEGIN.

My Flyboys are in the midst of a tough eleven game road trip (5-0-1) and we just can't stop winning. Ready for a Garden party? Let the games begin...Go Flyers!

I will give credit to Flyers- what did the NHL schedule makers thinking to put a team on a 11 game road trip- another example of stupidity of people running the NHL

.500 hockey a downward spiral into the abyss???

You have high standards, huh? Maybe you should be behind the bench, GG Girl. I think I'd rather deal with Mike Keenan.

If you're ever gonna cruise a bit, the window between the Christmas break and the Olympics is the time to do it.

Smart teams peak around March.

You just compared me with Mike Keenan? Ouch. Thems is fightin' words, my friend.

I would take that as a compliment Keenan was one of the best coaches the Flyers ever had. He took them to the cup finals. The only reason he was fired was because his he held his players accountable and made them do things his way. You cant argue with his results. Shut up and do what you are paid to do..... play the game the way the coach tells you to!!!!!!!!

The Jets should try this philosophy !!

I hate that a team gets a point in OT. That is the WORST decision the league EVER made. Not sure I would call it flukey. It was a bad play by Weekes. He was beaten between the pads and should've had it.

Blewshirts lost three consecutive games in OT. Downward spiral into the abyss???

It was a bad play by Weekes. That was a near impossible angle Gagne had, and he still got it between the pads.

Should have been an easy kick save.

faba: True that Weekes is backup goalie material, but did you see that save he made on Forsberg? It was incredible.

The one with 2 minutes or so left?

That was a beaut. It actually got the Garden crowd to cheer Weekes, for the only time all night.

Didn't last long though.

The one with 2 minutes or so left?

Yes, that's the one. He robbed Forsberg of a goal. I thought Forsberg had him beat. After hearing the roar of the crowd, I thought for sure the momentum was going to change. It's a shame (NOT) that he made a save like that and then gave up an easy one to Gagne not long after.

Archived