Woody: Sell The Jets To People Who Care....

SoFlaJets

This is delusional, absolutely delusional to say the Jets have bottom 5 talent.

They have a top 3 Front 7, an above average OL, good RB's, average WR core, good safeties

They are weak at TE, and weak at CB.

I think Geno looks pretty good, but I think the offensive playcalling has been largely offensive.

This is at a minimum, bare minimum a middle tier roster, more likely a roster in the 10-15 range.

I love Rex, but if he is less than 9-7 this year with this team, I will not be upset if he is replaced.

Their isnt a probowler on this team.  No superstars. 1 game breaker type talent.  

Its easily bottom 5 roster.  They're so talented starved, its pathetic. 

Their isnt a probowler on this team.  No superstars. 1 game breaker type talent.  

Its easily bottom 5 roster.  They're so talented starved, its pathetic. 

First off, Wilk, and Richardson are both pro-bowlers, I don't care if they were voted or not. Pryor may be as well. Brick and Mangold have been, and are plyaing at that level now.

So your definition of top 27 talent is game breaker?? LOL.

Miami

Buffalo

Houston

Redskins

Giants

TB

Minn

St Louis

Cleveland

Tenn

Jax

Oakland

All have worse rosters than us.

KC

SD

Bal

Pitts

Carolina

Dal

Chi

all have comperable rosters to us, not better, not worse

You are out of your mind, or, more likely, you have become a rediculous troll.

This team will never succeed with this owner-THE worst owner in the NFL, he is clueless and nobody respects or fears him, he is milktoast no matter how many pushups he can do because of the inferior product he forces us to watch try and play the game of football jumps off sides in practice. The 21 million dollars would easily fill 4 starting slots with better than average to good players but Woody refuses to allow his puppet GM to spend it. This used to be a proud franchise and now we're even seeing the players starting to complain about it in the papers. This team is in disarray because of one man Woody Johnson, not Idzik, not Ryan, Not Geno...this is all on the owner. We need to start writing letters to editors or calling the league office in New York and ask how it can be that 1 of the 2 teams in the biggest markets can be allowed to be run like a third rate minor league franchise-disgraceful guys, this is a disgrace. 

First off, Wilk, and Richardson are both pro-bowlers, I don't care if they were voted or not. Pryor may be as well. Brick and Mangold have been, and are plyaing at that level now.

Miami

Buffalo

Houston

Redskins

Giants

TB

Minn

St Louis

Cleveland

Tenn

Jax

Oakland

KC

SD

Bal

Pitts

Carolina

Dal

Chi

Amazing that we're as good or better than 19/31 teams, and we're 1-3.  Rotten luck we just so happened to play 25% of those 12 teams who are better than us.

We're so far away from that failure, and our problems are way way beyond a broken promise. We are watching a guy who is demanding top dollar for an inferior product and anyone who is actually PAYING to watch this inferior product should feel like they are getting ripped off.

Miami

Buffalo

Houston

Redskins

Giants

TB

Minn

St Louis

Cleveland

Tenn

Jax

Oakland

KC

SD

Bal

Pitts

Carolina

Dal

Chi

First of all I'm not sure I would agree with that assessment, but more importantly the rule changes have made this a passing game. Therefore, you need to put more weight on the elements of the team that effect that part of the game..

I beleive it's fair to say that we 

Have a bottom 5 in QB

Bottom 5 in WR (maybe bottom 10, but that would be debatable)

Bottom 5 in CB

+

We lack natural pass rushers and are forced to blitz a lot

All told, when it comes to offensive and defensive passing game, we are seriously talent depleted. Sure we can stop the run, but who gives a sh*t when the league encourages passing and everyone can throw it around on us with little resistance

This team will never succeed with this owner-THE worst owner in the NFL, he is clueless and nobody respects or fears him, he is milktoast no matter how many pushups he can do because of the inferior product he forces us to watch try and play the game of football jumps off sides in practice. The 21 million dollars would easily fill 4 starting slots with better than average to good players but Woody refuses to allow his puppet GM to spend it. This used to be a proud franchise and now we're even seeing the players starting to complain about it in the papers. This team is in disarray because of one man Woody Johnson, not Idzik, not Ryan, Not Geno...this is all on the owner. We need to start writing letters to editors or calling the league office in New York and ask how it can be that 1 of the 2 teams in the biggest markets can be allowed to be run like a third rate minor league franchise-disgraceful guys, this is a disgrace. 

I am not sure worst.  Snyder is probably the most loathsome, a close second to the ahole in Dallas.  But arguably Woody is the most incompetent.  I would say a serious and relentless DUMP WOODY campaign is in order.  I am NOT talking anarchy or violence of any sort.  I am just saying do what it takes (peacefully) to remove him as an owner. money talks.  if the protests are loud enough to disrupt every remaining game, then the NFL ads will be pulled, and then the NFL shall see to it that Woddy is removed from the picture as an owner.

Archived