Geno Smith: Worst Jets Qb ever

neckdemon

that's right. this ******* guy is dumb as sh*t and is completely unwatchable. sanchez>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>smith

jamarcus Russell level bust

Russell was taken more than an entire round before Smith. 

Smith is looking pretty horrid, however, nothing has equaled Russell's level of bust on this football team at that position. 

Russell was taken more than an entire round before Smith. 

Smith is looking pretty horrid, however, nothing has equaled Russell's level of bust on this football team at that position. 

that's not exactly relevant in what im saying. as a starting qb at least jamarcus russel had a year where he threw more td's that ints. smith is trying for the record for most turnovers ever to start your career.

that's not exactly relevant in what im saying. as a starting qb at least jamarcus russel had a year where he threw more td's that ints. smith is trying for the record for most turnovers ever to start your career.

I say its relevant. Russell had a year (his second year) where he threw more TD's than INTs. Smith is playing in I believe his 21st game IN HIS 2ND YEAR. You know darn well that the comparison is unfair. Geno is just a quarter into his 2nd year. 

Then what I could say that would be completely relevant is that Geno has played an entire season (16 games) and has thrown over 3000 yards in a season which was his rookie year...Russell has never played a full season his entire career. In 31 games Russell has thrown for 4100 yards and 18 TD's. In 20 games Geno has thrown for 4000 yards and 16 TD's. 

So like I said, relax. No one on this team has been as bad as Russell. 

I say its relevant. Russell had a year (his second year) where he threw more TD's than INTs. Smith is playing in I believe his 21st game IN HIS 2ND YEAR. You know darn well that the comparison is unfair. Geno is just a quarter into his 2nd year. 

Then what I could say that would be completely relevant is that Geno has played an entire season (16 games) and has thrown over 3000 yards in a season which was his rookie year...Russell has never played a full season his entire career. In 31 games Russell has thrown for 4100 yards and 18 TD's. In 20 games Geno has thrown for 4000 yards and 16 TD's. 

So like I said, relax. No one on this team has been as bad as Russell. 

geno smith has been one of the worst starting qb's in the history of the nfl. its definitely as bad as russell

geno smith has been one of the worst starting qb's in the history of the nfl. its definitely as bad as russell

The highlighted statement could very well be true. Im not in disagreement with your opinion, however, I'm certainly in disagreement with your comparison with Russell. Russell was a different level of bust. Russell was a Ryan Leaf level bust. To say that Geno is on that level is purely emotion on your part, which again I understand. Im saying that that portion of your statement simply isn't true. 

Russell and Leaf are like the Anti Jordan/Gretzky of professional talent. Geno is nowhere near that deplorable

Archived