Where is Spermy?

stevegrunder

You know, that guy who is God's gift to football, the one who basically told us that the only problem with the Jets was Sanchez, and now that we are rid of his sucktitude that we would be football royalty?

The guy who basically told JetNation how smart he was, and told everyone how dumb they were if they did not agree with his greatness?

The one who told us how Idzik and Rex were the best, and were destined for greatness, but were being held back by Sanchez?

Where is he? Did he get a job working for an NFL team because of his superior football knowledge over the rest of us?

Did he take his puppy dog, Bleedin Green with him?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I am not calling him out, I am just waiting for him to part his latest wisdom on us unknowledgeable folk. We need him more now than ever before.

I like Sperm, he's been here a long long time and is a very good poster. Who are you again?

I like Sperm, he's been here a long long time and is a very good poster. Who are you again?

I love Sperm, I could use one of his dissertations right about now, where he basically tells everyone how much smarter, and cooler, and more football knowledgeable than the rest of us. It would make me feel all warm and fuzzy right now.

I love Sperm, I could use one of his dissertations right about now, where he basically tells everyone how much smarter, and cooler, and more football knowledgeable than the rest of us. It would make me feel all warm and fuzzy right now.

So, what you're saying is, well-liked, well-spoken members of this site offend you insecure sensibilities.

dont be so sure , by the time Rex and his buddies Mehta and cimini get done spinning this woody may give him another contract extension

honestly nothing would surprise me. but if this season goes the way we all think it is going--someone has to pay. lemme guess, a new OC and secondary coach and rex survives lol

Archived