Late games thread

T0mShane

Do you guys think Arizona is for real? I watched most of their games but they just don't see them as top seed. They are a 10-6, 9-7 type team that got plenty of lucky breaks. They have a phenomenal young WR in John Brown though, that little guy has won them 3 games in the 4th quarter. Another good young WR missed by the sh*theads at Jetlife scouting department.

Cutler is such a joke of a QB. Guy has had some seriously good weaponz on his teams and he still couldn't win a big game if his life depended on it. Dude is 8-1 against Rodgers, says it all. Guy would be eaten alive in NY, still has so many sympathisers/excuse makers supporting him in CHI.

Green Bay gets to go From Favre to Rodgers and Indi gets to go from Manning to Luck; it boggles my mind that an entire fan base gets to experience HOF level QBing for multiple decades.  I mean, selfish bastards.

Can imagine what the radio call-in shows are like in WI: "yeah, we played OK i guess but Rodgers shoulda thrown at least 5 TDs, we gotta execute better, its a disgrace how we keep winning games by just 2 scores...i'm so mad!!"

Cutler is such a joke of a QB. Guy has had some seriously good weaponz on his teams and he still couldn't win a big game if his life depended on it. Dude is 8-1 against Rodgers, says it all. Guy would be eaten alive in NY, still has so many sympathisers/excuse makers supporting him in CHI.

Can imagine what the radio call-in shows are like in WI: "yeah, we played OK i guess but Rodgers shoulda thrown at least 5 TDs, we gotta execute better, its a disgrace how we keep winning games by just 2 scores...i'm so mad!!"

Packers' fans were throwing a sh*tfit after starting 1-2 and Rodgers had to tell them to shut up and Relax on his radio spot.  Spoiled little f*ckers, all of them.  The guy just threw his 6th td in the first half, which is more than half our current season total.  Le sigh. 

Archived