Are the Cardinais making the playoffs this year?

Blackout

Who cares, I am a Jets fan and don't give a damn about Arizona.

well Mr. Wiz I am glad you cared enough about Arizona to come into a thread about their playoff chances instead of skipping on to one of the many other Jet related topics.

Thanks for stopping by :)

in return he would have actual NFL wide receivers to throw to, something the Jets could never provide him with.

Decker, Harvin and Kurley are not bad WRs, actually thye are pretty good. The Jets also have a good rushing attack and Amaro is not a bad TE. Geno, to this point, hasn't been a good QB. I doubt Bruce Arians would have any interest in Geno.

I don't need him to come back I need you to admit it was dumb to get rid of the best Jets draft pick since Joe Namath. Or failing that, stop it with the "so Bitonti was wrong" posts.

And I need you to recognize that acquiring a 1st round pick for a guy who would have cost $16M per was a good decision for a rebuilding franchise.  The fact that Idzik hasn't made the most of the many picks he's had here is the truly damning aspect of his two years here.  The Revis trade was 100 % the correct decision.  You make that deal every time.  

The fact that he's now a Patriot has nothing to do with us and everything to do with the Bucs being idiots and Revis being a terrible person. 

Archived