MetLife named highest grossing stadium in the world.

joewilly12

This thread is about MetLife and it being the highest grossing stadium in the world not about your family your possessions your wealth or your season tickets that you keep reminding everyone about.

I apologize if you feel personally attacked it wasn't my intent.

And I apologize if you think this thread is about my family possessions as its not my intent. I use myself as an example as I'm a PSL owner and merely am trying to be factual. Let's be friends again.

One favor: I have sg3 on ignore as he was my least favorite poster in the history of Jets forums. Please do not lump us together.

SAR I

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I apologize if you think this thread is about my family possessions as its not my intent. I use myself as an example as I'm a PSL owner and merely am trying to be factual. Let's be friends again.

One favor: I have sg3 on ignore as he was my least favorite poster in the history of Jets forums. Please do not lump us together.

SAR I

I also have sg3 on IGNORE  see we do agree on some things.  :beer_Orcish:

I get your schtick. But the shared stadium sucks and the Jets have a horrible product. not sure what "credit" PSL suckers want.

You helped pay for a building someone else makes millions off and if you don't sell your tix and actually attend games you watch a horrible team.

Yeah for you.

Care to elaborate on this $7 a game more? 

Also, it is not about money. I am from Italy. If one of our soccer teams decided to sell PSL's, that soccer team would be demolished by the fans. Where the hell do you see this PSL bullsh*t in any other part of the world? You got suckered into financing a stadium to fill the pockets of millionaires. Kudos to you. Well done. You are making Richie Rich(Woodrow) proud.

oops its billionaires.

Archived