MetLife named highest grossing stadium in the world.

joewilly12

Let me begin by telling you PSLs forced many good loyal fans out of the new stadium who were loyal season ticket holders going back to Shea Stadium many couldn't see paying a price to own a license for a seat to a sporting event and then being charged additional admission for the actual game. 

Its not that they couldn't afford to to do it they didn't want to do it. I applaud those who did but dont make it seem like those loyal fans from Shea stadium and then Giants stadium weren't dedicated or compassionate about their team win or lose. 

There were never this many opposing teams fans  as there are in MetLife in Shea or at Giants stadium regardless of the weather or the teams record. 

PSLs arent an investment they are a luxury for those that WANT to afford them. 

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 90 year old senile grampa had evil children who weren't Jets fans or were bad Jets fans. They sold 4 seats for 2X face value and attended the other games for free. I know at least 5 families who acted this way. And I told them what I tell you- they put me on a waitlist from 1988-2002 because they woulnd't just leave. That's 14 years I patiently waited for what turned out to be upper deck nosebleeds by the flags in Giants Stadium all so that the offspring of some guy who bought $5 Shea Stadium seasons tickets in 1965 could go to games for free. I was an awful practice. Best thing about the PSL process is that a long time Jets fan who never could get a decent seat now could. They gave that old place an enema, drove out all these freeloading profiteers, let the real fans have the really good seats.

My level of sacrifice? You challenge that? Here, let me defend myself:

-Haven't missed a Jets game live or on TV since 1978.

-Cut two honeymoon's short by a day to get back from overseas to a US TV to see opening day.

-Waitlisted for 14 years, scrounged Newsday and Pennysaver to buy ad-hoc tickets.

-Relocated to New Hampshire in 1996 and saw every road Jets game at Foxoboro from 1996-2009.

-In 2001 found a retiring postal worker on eBay who agreed to sign his Row 1 Mezzanine seats in GS to me for $10,000

-Commuted 10 hours round trip from New Hampshire from 2001-2009 attending 5+ games a year. 45 trips in 9 years in the freezing cold, rain, snow, ice.

-When PSL's were announced, found a fan with 10 seats he didn't want and paid $1,000 per seat for Day 1 PSL seniority.

-On PSL sales day, chose Row 1 Mezz A seats. Hired lawyer to make the assignment of the seats to my name for $2,000.

Tell me I ruin the gameday experience to my face. Loyal fans like me were screwed around by squatters in the old stadium, blocked from getting good seats for decades. Now it's our turn. We deserve it.

SAR I

I challenge nothing you say I do question it, in your mind you are the hero you are the most loyal fan in history you have it all know it all you chose the best seats in the stadium you drive the best car. 

You seem to think you deserve all that because you were on a waiting list and couldn't get tickets just because others had them before you who you say didn't deserve them anyway. 

You paid the ransom you paid the price that others didn't want to pay the price we get all that. 

SAR I we agree to disagree and if you sell your tickets to opposing teams fans I would have no problem telling to you your face you ruined the game day experience for other Jets fans. 

Let me begin by telling you PSLs forced many good loyal fans out of the new stadium who were loyal season ticket holders going back to Shea Stadium many couldn't see paying a price to own a license for a seat to a sporting event and then being charged additional admission for the actual game. 

Its not that they couldn't afford to to do it they didn't want to do it. I applaud those who did but dont make it seem like those loyal fans from Shea stadium and then Giants stadium weren't dedicated or compassionate about their team win or lose. 

There were never this many opposing teams fans  as there are in MetLife in Shea or at Giants stadium regardless of the weather or the teams record. 

PSLs arent an investment they are a luxury for those that WANT to afford them.

Good post, but again there are misperceptions that need to be cleared up:

1. 12,500 upper deck seats had no PSL and were available to all old-time fans back in 2008 and 2009. They took advantage of it and were happy. But then the Jets started losing and they realized they had no-PSL to tie them to their season tickets so they opted-out. I don't judge them or tell others how to spend their money. That's fine with me. But no fans were "driven out". Not like the Giants where every seat had a PSL.

2. Opposing teams filling stadiums is a league-wide phenomena and it's not a bad thing, it's a good thing. If I want to take my kids to see the Jets at Green Bay, I can. Wasn't that way a long time ago. Season ticket holders have it hard, you know. We have kids and soccer games and ballet recitals, going to a game means you leave the house at 10AM and you get home at 5PM, it's not possible to go to all the games. Stubhub allows us to let another Jets fan take our great seats, sh-t it's the inventory fans like you like so much. If opposing fans buy my seats, sorry, another Jets fan had an equal chance.

PSL owners deserve a break from all this negative talk. We're very loyal fans, go through a lot to attend games.

SAR I

5. We spent $16,000 seven years ago, it's not something we even think about any more.

Then why are you mentioning it for the killionth jillionth time? :indifferent0023:  

Answer: you love contriving ways to retell your latest embellished "ME" story.

Your fake act is beyond old. 

Real wealthy people don't spend their time on public forums desperately trying to convince strangers that they're wealthy. 

You don't comprehend that because you're not one of them - you're just a wannabe.

Good post, but again there are misperceptions that need to be cleared up:

1. 12,500 upper deck seats had no PSL and were available to all old-time fans back in 2008 and 2009. They took advantage of it and were happy. But then the Jets started losing and they realized they had no-PSL to tie them to their season tickets so they opted-out. I don't judge them or tell others how to spend their money. That's fine with me. But no fans were "driven out". Not like the Giants where every seat had a PSL.

PSL owners deserve a break from all this negative talk. We're very loyal fans, go through a lot to attend games.

SAR I

The upper deck is a joke and the seats in MetLife are way further away from the action compared to Shea and Giants stadium.  Fans who had the seats way before you even considered going to a Jets game were forced out of good seats in the new stadium and the option was the upper deck which in my opinion is no option. They may have tried those seats and then realized they suck and bailed out. The Jets are starving to sell those seats in the upper deck. Meanwhile PSL owned seats by corporations and fair weather fans are selling them to opposing teams fans filling the stadium with the enemy on game day that isn't a good thing where 15 years ago those very same seats were filled with loyal Jets fans. 

The upper deck is a joke and the seats in MetLife are way further away from the action compared to Shea and Giants stadium.  Fans who had the seats way before you even considered going to a Jets game were forced out of good seats in the new stadium and the option was the upper deck which in my opinion is no option. They may have tried those seats and then realized they suck and bailed out. The Jets are starving to sell those seats in the upper deck. Meanwhile PSL owned seats by corporations and fair weather fans are selling them to opposing teams fans filling the stadium with the enemy on game day that isn't a good thing where 15 years ago those very same seats were filled with loyal Jets fans. 

So essentially, your arguement is that seats are like a birthright for you? And the rest of us, well **** you for not having a grand  father that was a football fan?

I do not own a PSL, but I was on the wait list for 10 years prior. Was very happy to see these seats open up to everyone

So essentially, your arguement is that seats are like a birthright for you? And the rest of us, well **** you for not having a grand  father that was a football fan?

No not at all. But does money buy you good looks your health and brains for that matter. Longtime fans were who supported this team were forced out because they chose not to pay PSL fees doesn't make them good or bad fans and it gives current PSL owners no reason to beat their chests and say they deserve the seats more then the previous generation Jets fan. 

Then why are you mentioning it for the killionth jillionth time? :indifferent0023:  

Answer: you love contriving ways to retell your latest embellished "ME" story.

Your fake act is beyond old. 

Real wealthy people don't spend their time on public forums desperately trying to convince strangers that they're wealthy. 

You don't comprehend that because you're not one of them - you're just a wannabe.

I am mentioning it because I am a PSL holder and I'm being challenged on the expense and I am using specific examples instead of making things up. $16,000 over 30 years isn't a lot of money to those who can spend $5,000 a year on season tickets so I really don't know why this bothers you or why you think this is showy. If you aren't a PSL holder and if talk of PSL's and the finances involved bothers you, find another thread to participate in.

The PSL argument is all about money, there's no way to not bring it into the conversation.

SAR I

I am mentioning it because I am a PSL holder and I'm being challenged on the expense and I am using specific examples instead of making things up. $16,000 over 30 years isn't a lot of money to those who can spend $5,000 a year on season tickets so I really don't know why this bothers you or why you think this is showy. If you aren't a PSL holder and if talk of PSL's and the finances involved bothers you, find another thread to participate in.

The PSL argument is all about money, there's not way to not bring it into the conversation.

SAR I

You are a PSL HOLDER hear you ROAR ok we get it we got it we know you own a PSL the best seats in the house.  The thread was about MetLife being the highest grossing stadium in the world. 

No not at all. But does money buy you good looks your health and brains for that matter. Longtime fans were who supported this team were forced out because they chose not to pay PSL fees doesn't make them good or bad fans and it gives current PSL owners no reason to beat their chests and say they deserve the seats more then the previous generation Jets fan. 

Well ya, but you sound like you are saying you deserve it more then them because you were lucky enough to have had a father or grandfather who got them. 

And there were always tickets available in the old stadium, i went to several games every year buying through brokers. The reason you see more of it now, isn't because of PSL's, it's because of the proliferation of services like StubHub that make it easy to buy and sell tickets. 

It should be looked at this way:

Long time season ticket holders had it great for 30 years with loopholes that allowed them to be grandfathered in and sell a lot of tickets at a great profit.

Now it's the next generations turn.

They had it great from age 40 to age 70, they should be grateful, they should not resent the same priviledge being extended to other loyal Jets fans from age 40 to age 70. And in 30 years when the next new stadium is built, the cycle repeats.

SAR I

You are a PSL HOLDER hear you ROAR ok we get it we got it we know you own a PSL the best seats in the house.  The thread was about MetLife being the highest grossing stadium in the world.

Oh, and it's the highest grossing stadium in the world because the Backstreet Boys played there in July? You really think this thread has legs if we're talking the price of Pepsi?

Stop challenging PSL holders every chance you get, PSL holders won't feel compelled to respond. Very simple concept.

SAR I

The PSL argument is all about money, there's no way to not bring it into the conversation.

SAR I

How do you do with resale? I didn't buy not because of the PSL price, but because i can only go to like 2 games a year these days and I assumed I'd take a heavy loss on most other games..

1. There were never this many opposing teams fans  as there are in MetLife in Shea or at Giants stadium regardless of the weather or the teams record. 

2. PSLs arent an investment they are a luxury for those that WANT to afford them. 

1. False.  Completely false.  I remember sitting in a sea of opposing fan jerseys in Giants Stadium all too often.  Not so at Shea, but absolutely so in Giants stadium.  I remember my young son asking me why there were so many Raider fans at one game.  You have to consider that about 15,000 seats out of the 72,000 at Giants Stadium were in the hands of brokers and/or scalpers (roughly 20% of the stadium went to brokers when the switch from Flushing to NJ was made in 1984).

2. True.  Not too many people ever regarded them as an investment.  It was an upfront ticket price increase and paying up front was the price to get the seats you wanted.

Again, you are delusional about "15 years ago".  I would say that I attended 90% of the regular season games since 1984.  Giants stadium was N-E-V-E-R "filled" with "loyal Jets fans".  Complete bullsh!t.  We all saw it for ourselves.  

Why do you feel the need to exaggerate and distort to support whatever inane point you are trying to make?  Scalpers/brokers/STH's selling to opposing fans has been an issue since the first day the Jets played in New Jersey in September 1984.  

Yeah, thought you wouldn't answer. Here, I'll tell you:You've taken 1 $5,000 vacation a year since 2008 or $35,000. My PSL's cost $16,000.It's fun money. It's chump change. You can stop worrying about how rich people burn through money now.SAR I

first off, you aren't rich, second I wouldn't dream of telling you how to spend your money.

you are just trying so hard to convince everyone PSLs are a good deal by comparing it to all kinds of OTHER things.

A PSL isn't a bagel, it's a PSL. A charge you paid and in return you got the right to pay more for tickets.

If the bakery wanted to charge you $10 for the right to pay $2 for your bagel, You'ld be outraged and rightly so. numbers don't matter here.

My level of sacrifice? You challenge that? Here, let me defend myself:

-Haven't missed a Jets game live or on TV since 1978.

-Cut two honeymoon's short by a day to get back from overseas to a US TV to see opening day.

-Waitlisted for 14 years, scrounged Newsday and Pennysaver to buy ad-hoc tickets.

-Relocated to New Hampshire in 1996 and saw every road Jets game at Foxoboro from 1996-2009.

-In 2001 found a retiring postal worker on eBay who agreed to sign his Row 1 Mezzanine seats in GS to me for $10,000

-Commuted 10 hours round trip from New Hampshire from 2001-2009 attending 5+ games a year. 45 trips in 9 years in the freezing cold, rain, snow, ice.

-When PSL's were announced, found a fan with 10 seats he didn't want and paid $1,000 per seat for Day 1 PSL seniority.

-On PSL sales day, chose Row 1 Mezz A seats. Hired lawyer to make the assignment of the seats to my name for $2,000.

Tell me I ruin the gameday experience to my face. Loyal fans like me were screwed around by squatters in the old stadium, blocked from getting good seats for decades. Now it's our turn. We deserve it.

SAR I

did you sell vegan grilled cheese sandwiches on the Grateful Dead lot as a youth?

Again, you are delusional about "15 years ago".  I would say that I attended 90% of the regular season games since 1984.  Giants stadium was N-E-V-E-R "filled" with "loyal Jets fans".  Complete bullsh!t.  We all saw it for ourselves.  

Why do you feel the need to exaggerate and distort to support whatever inane point you are trying to make?  Scalpers/brokers/STH's selling to opposing fans has been an issue since the first day the Jets played in New Jersey in September 1984.  

You are dead wrong I was there as well and sat there every Sunday during the 1-15 season the place was filled with many angry Jets fans but they were there opposing teams fans were far and few between. 

No exaggeration FACT.

Disclaimer not against PSL holders or those who chose not to be a PSL holder its all a matter of choice just against those spewing false nonsense. 

SAR I

No it's not a lot of money, only you think your story is impressive.

PSL talk in general isn't annoying until you make your masquerade the focal point every time around.   

PS - you never answered my question about the vacation example you used.

<---Season ticket holder from 1978-2007.  In 1978, there were no waiting lists, actually the Jets were advertizing selling season tickets on the radio all summer long in 78. they couldn't give them away lol. ALL of the Jets home games in 1978 were blacked out due to not enough tickets being sold. (The Giants BTW were sold out all the time in the 70's even though they sucked). I gave my season tickets up after 2007 because of the PSL's, and not one day goes by where I regret it. the new stadium absolutely blows donkey balls, and the fact that you have to pay those ridiculous psl's for a shared stadium is mind boggling. and the product the Jets have put on the field 4 out of the last 5 years with the new stadium hahahahahaha

You are dead wrong I was there as well and sat there every Sunday during the 1-15 season the place was filled with many angry Jets fans but they were there opposing teams fans were far and few between. 

No exaggeration FACT.

Disclaimer not against PSL holders or those who chose not to be a PSL holder its all a matter of choice just against those spewing false nonsense. 

Hordes of opposing fans to so many games. Tons of fights in the stands with them.  From 1984 - present.  Less when the jets played well, but always when the Jets played poorly.   I didn't realize you are color blind.  You revisionist history is a disservice here.   

Hordes of opposing fans to so many games. Tons of fights in the stands with them.  From 1984 - present.  Less when the jets played well, but always when the Jets played poorly.   I didn't realize you are color blind.  You revisionist history is a disservice here.   

There were opposing teams fans but NEVER THIS MANY. Why lie? 

There were opposing teams fans but NEVER THIS MANY. Why lie? 

In the old days if the Steelers played the Jets there would be a ton of Steelers fans. but the amount of 49er fans I saw 2 years ago was mind boggling. the 49ers? lol theyre ******* 3000 miles away! that was a bit shocking

How do you do with resale? I didn't buy not because of the PSL price, but because i can only go to like 2 games a year these days and I assumed I'd take a heavy loss on most other games..

I break even most seasons. I lose 30-50% on lame games like the Bills and Raiders, I make 30-50% on good games like Pittsburgh or New England.

I don't pre-plan the games I can/can't attend based on the competition or the ticket resale value; it's strictly based on the kid's sports schedules and my own work travel schedule.

SAR I

In the old days if the Steelers played the Jets there would be a ton of Steelers fans. but the amount of 49er fans I saw 2 years ago was mind boggling. the 49ers? lol theyre ******* 3000 miles away! that was a bit shocking

This has been a major issue since the day the Jets left Flushing and set foot in NJ.  Is it worse now than before?  Perhaps a bit, but I don't think so.  But even if it is, the difference is slight.  What used to almost fill up Shea stadium on a good Jets season came nowhere close to filling up the much larger Giants Stadium.  In addition, thousands of Long Island STH's declined to make the move to NJ and relinquished their rights.  There weren't enough new STHs to make up the gap, so the Jets sold new season ticket rights to brokers/scalpers in staggering amounts beginning in 1984.  Almost 20% of the capacity.  Ever since then, we are deluged with opposing fans.  PSLs had nothing to do with it then and nothing to do with it now.  It's the high game day prices that lead me to sell my tix when we can't attend rather than give them away or donate.

I always donate my preseason tix to United Way and take the tax deduction at face.  

This has been a major issue since the day the Jets left Flushing and set foot in NJ.  Is it worse now than before?  Perhaps a bit, but I don't think so.  But even if it is, the difference is slight.  What used to almost fill up Shea stadium on a good Jets season came nowhere close to filling up the much larger Giants Stadium.  In addition, thousands of Long Island STH's declined to make the move to NJ and relinquished their rights.  There weren;t enough new STHs to make up the gap, so the Jets sold nes season ticket rights to brokers/scalpers in staggering amounts beginning in 1984.  Almost 20% of the capacity.  Ever since then, we are deluged with opposing fans.  OSLs had nothing to do with it then and nothing to do with it now.  It's the high game day prices that lead me to sell my tix when we can't attend rather than give them away or donate.

I always donate my preseason tix to United Way and take the tax deduction at face.  

Im in NJ so I loved it when they moved to NJ. plus, Shea was a sh*t hole dump. you couldnt hide from the wind and the bathrooms sucked. remember when Hess was the only owner who gave you free pre-season tickets? lol I do. Giants stadium held more people than Shea. a sellout at Shea was 55,000, as compared to Giants stadiums 84,000.

I go to maybe one home game a year now, the tailgate is always the best part. I enjoy watching the game on TV way more now. and my whole day isnt shot. if the Jets suck I just change the channel.

first off, you aren't rich, second I wouldn't dream of telling you how to spend your money.

you are just trying so hard to convince everyone PSLs are a good deal by comparing it to all kinds of OTHER things.

A PSL isn't a bagel, it's a PSL. A charge you paid and in return you got the right to pay more for tickets.

If the bakery wanted to charge you $10 for the right to pay $2 for your bagel, You'ld be outraged and rightly so. numbers don't matter here.

"Rich" for the purposes of this PSL conversation I would define as making a salary over $100,000 and/or having enough saved to afford $5,000 a year in season tickets to events that can otherwise be seen on free TV.

I need no reinforcement for my PSL decision as I view it as the happiest day of my Jets life when I was awarded them and I would have paid double for the same seats in the same facility.

A PSL is a bagel. They are both uneccessary and friviolous.

If my local bagel shop wanted to charge me $10 a year for the privalege of cutting the line and avoiding price increases for 10 years I'd sign up in a heartbeat.

To say "numbers don't matter here" is ridiculous when it's all about money. If PSL's were free, you'd have no issue. I intend to keep my PSL's for 30 years. Therefore they only cost me $13 per game. In the future, adjusted for inflation, they'll only cost me $5 per game. If ever I relocate and I need to sell them, I'll make some money back. What I spent on an entertainment expense 7 years ago doesn't matter now in the same manner that vacations I took in that span are nothing now but memories.

Your argument isn't actually about PSL's- your argument is about the merits of being a season ticket holder. It's an emotional decision based on entertainment and family memories. Any season ticket holder burns through money because they enjoy the experience, no other reason. When you see a movie, you get no ROI. When you eat at Peter Luger, you get no ROI. When you pay your phone bill, you get no ROI. But you do it anyway. Because you want to.

Start a thread about your favorite vacations, I'll invade it, start crticizing you on how much you spent and how much money you wasted and then you can understand how silly you sound right now.

SAR I

No it's not a lot of money, only you think your story is impressive.

PSL talk in general isn't annoying until you make your masquerade the focal point every time around.   

PS - you never answered my question about the vacation example you used.

I don't start my day, launch my browser, and think "gee, today's a great day to brag about my success" chief. But when someone (you) challenges me, sorry, I'll defend myself.

The masquerade here is you pretending to be a do-gooder Jets fan when you're just trolling. You can stop now.

SAR I

"Rich" for the purposes of this PSL conversation I would define as making a salary over $100,000 and/or having enough saved to afford $5,000 a year in season tickets to events that can otherwise be seen on free TV.

I need no reinforcement for my PSL decision as I view it as the happiest day of my Jets life when I was awarded them and I would have paid double for the same seats in the same facility.

A PSL is a bagel. They are both uneccessary and friviolous.

If my local bagel shop wanted to charge me $10 a year for the privalege of cutting the line and avoiding price increases for 10 years I'd sign up in a heartbeat.

To say "numbers don't matter here" is ridiculous when it's all about money. If PSL's were free, you'd have no issue. I intend to keep my PSL's for 30 years. Therefore they only cost me $13 per game. In the future, adjusted for inflation, they'll only cost me $5 per game. If ever I relocate and I need to sell them, I'll make some money back. What I spent on an entertainment expense 7 years ago doesn't matter now in the same manner that vacations I took in that span are nothing now but memories.

Your argument isn't actually about PSL's- your argument is about the merits of being a season ticket holder. It's an emotional decision based on entertainment and family memories. Any season ticket holder burns through money because they enjoy the experience, no other reason. When you see a movie, you get no ROI. When you eat at Peter Luger, you get no ROI. When you pay your phone bill, you get no ROI. But you do it anyway. Because you want to.

Start a thread about your favorite vacations, I'll invade it, start crticizing you on how much you spent and how much money you wasted and then you can understand how silly you sound right now.

SAR I

Hey, remember at the old stadium (before PSL's). the fun we had at halftime at the gate D spiral by your old seats? lol NOW THAT WAS FUN!

Ticket prices have increased regardless if you have a PSL or not,actually in the upper deck ticket prices have decreased the Jets also sell seats in the PSL areas on a game day basis. 

Im in NJ so I loved it when they moved to NJ. plus, Shea was a sh*t hole dump. you couldnt hide from the wind and the bathrooms sucked. remember when Hess was the only owner who gave you free pre-season tickets? lol I do. Giants stadium held more people than Shea. a sellout at Shea was 55,000, as compared to Giants stadiums 84,000.

I go to maybe one home game a year now, the tailgate is always the best part. I enjoy watching the game on TV way more now. and my whole day isnt shot. if the Jets suck I just change the channel.

Remarkably while they are cleaner(and hard to be any dirtier than Shea in December) the bathrooms in the new place are as crowded at haftime as Shea ever was. It's as if they built a stadium wihtout taking into account how people who attend football games actaully behave, what thye value, what is of no value. There are way too many concessions that barely get any use spare the beer guys, the entrances, concourse and exits are all overcrowded messes and road access and parking lot access are worse than in old Giants Stadium. And really if they could monetize tailgating they would do so in a heartbeat.

Remarkably while they are cleaner(and hard to be any dirtier than Shea in December) the bathrooms in the new place are as crowded at haftime as Shea ever was. It's as if they built a stadium wihtout taking into account how people who attend football games actaully behave, what thye value, what is of no value. There are way too many concessions that barely get any use spare the beer guys, the entrances, concourse and exits are all overcrowded messes and road access and parking lot access are worse than in old Giants Stadium. And really if they could monetize tailgating they would do so in a heartbeat.

Metlife was built around the club row seating. theres only two ways to enter and exit the stadium  thanks to the club row seating being cordoned off. that makes for a sh*tty xp entering and exiting the stadium. I used to like the upper deck at the old stadium, but I will never sit up top in the new stadium ever again.

Shea had no heat in the bathrooms. ONE LITTLE HEATER way up in the corner of the ceiling. you would see all these hands reaching for it lol that brings back some meories. what a dump.

Hey, remember at the old stadium (before PSL's). the fun we had at halftime at the gate D spiral by your old seats? lol NOW THAT WAS FUN!

NOT ALLOWED. Nobody was ever forced to anything, but the New York Times made it sound like little girls were being sold into sex slavery 8 Sundays a year. Bigger than that those spirals emptied the stadium in no time flat and were simple and cheap cement and rybar. Another dumb Woody decision to not have them.

Metlife was built around the club row seating. theres only two ways to enter and exit the stadium  thanks to the club row seating being cordoned off. that makes for a sh*tty xp entering and exiting the stadium. I used to like the upper deck at the old stadium, but I will never sit up top in the new stadium ever again.

Shea had no heat in the bathrooms. ONE LITTLE HEATER way up in the corner of the ceiling. you would see all these hands reaching for it lol that brings back some meories. what a dump.

With thew wind off the water into an open U-shaped stadium, there was no place colder on earth maybe later in the season.

Archived