Don Shula calls Bill Belichick "Beli-cheat"

Klecko73isGod

It's not "like I say". That's exactly what you were. 4 wins is 4 wins dude. And I'm thrilled we get to keep playing against a Wrecks Cryin' miscoached team 2x per year. Nothing changes....A team that has no QB and plays in a sh!thole. Same deal., Different day.

You missed my point, the Jets were a crappy 4 win team, I agree, but we were less than a field goal away both times from beating your Patsies, no reason for me to think we wouldnt beat you if we played you again as crappy a team as the jets are

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You missed my point, the Jets were a crappy 4 win team, I agree, but we were less than a field goal away both times from beating your Patsies, no reason for me to think we wouldnt beat you if we played you again as crappy a team as the jets are

And the Pats were only a field goal away from winning 5 SBs (or losing them too, that fact isn't lost on me.)  What's the point? You lost. Has no bearing on the next game. Better players and better coaching will have more bearing on who wins and who loses. And I like the view of our near term furure much more than yours.

And the Pats were only a field goal away from winning 5 SBs (or losing them too, that fact isn't lost on me.) What's the point? You lost. Has no bearing on the next game. Better players and better coaching will have more bearing on who wins and who loses. And I like the view of our near term furure much more than yours.

My point was that your team doesnt impress me and still needs to resort to its cheating ways to win...

I didn't see any actual "quotes" from Warner or Martz. Just old butrt-hurt Faulk crying in his milk.  Oh, and what about the words of Jimmy Johnson and Bill Cowher, both of whom have forgotten more about football, than you or I have ever known, who said Spygate was no big deal and it happeded ALL THE TIME. They admitted to doing it themselves.

From Kurt Warner:

“We understand Spygate; it was there, but nobody really knows what it was. I think the unfortunate thing is nobody really has any answers. When you’re the team that lost that Super Bowl there’s always that question in your mind. There’s that inkling of was there something else going on? It’s unfortunate, because as much as you try to put it out of your mind, you know it was still there and we really never got the answers to those questions.”

And:

“Nobody ever got to see the real evidence, so if there wasn’t anything there why didn’t we all get to see it?.... We never really got closure on the situation.”

Understand that Warner is now a CBS football commentator that has to watch what he says if it reflects badly on the NFL, the product that he is promoting.  He's also a religious guy who's likely to be a lot a slower than many in making accusations.  If he says this on a Boston radio show in 2014,  considering those conditions, suffice it to say that something is very likely to be behind those words.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2014/01/29/kurt-warner-on-felger-mazz-rams-never-got-closure-for-spygate/

Oh, and what about the words of Jimmy Johnson and Bill Cowher, both of whom have forgotten more about football, than you or I have ever known, who said Spygate was no big deal and it happeded ALL THE TIME. They admitted to doing it themselves.

Now you are just deceiving, a typical example of Patriots "culture".  Johnson said that he did taping as did a lot of teams before the commissioner issued a directive specifically prohibiting it.  After which, of course, Belichick proceeded to do it anyway.  The rules don't apply to Belichick.  If you break the rules once like that the chances that you didn't break them again when accused become a lot slimmer.

Jimmy Johnson: "Bill Belichick was wrong because he videotaped signals after a memo was sent out to all teams saying not to do it."

Now you are just deceiving, a typical example of Patriots "culture".  Johnson said that he did taping as did a lot of teams before the commissioner issued a directive specifically prohibiting it.  After which, of course, Belichick proceeded to do it anyway.  The rules don't apply to Belichick.  If you break the rules once like that the chances that you didn't break them again when accused become a lot slimmer.

Jimmy Johnson: "Bill Belichick was wrong because he videotaped signals after a memo was sent out to all teams saying not to do it."

And the Patriots were rightly punished.  No arguments.

Again, the Patriots were punished for their use of a camera.  Not stealing signals.  

If we are to believe players and coaches, everyone attempts to and if the players/coaches are correct, in fact successfully do steal signals. 

From that point on, it is execution.  The Rams were the better team in Superbowl XXXVI.  For the most part, they played better, but the Patriots did not turn the ball over.  That is why you lost Kurt.

And the Patriots were rightly punished.  No arguments.

Again, the Patriots were punished for their use of a camera.  Not stealing signals.  

If we are to believe players and coaches, everyone attempts to and if the players/coaches are correct, in fact successfully do steal signals. 

From that point on, it is execution.  The Rams were the better team in Superbowl XXXVI.  For the most part, they played better, but the Patriots did not turn the ball over.  That is why you lost Kurt.

Not really

NFL refs forgot a little rule called the 5 yd illegal contact

Whatever, obviously I disagree, I wouldn't want my playoff wins or SB wins tainted by more cheap bending the rules BS but thats just me.

“All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive.”

—Sun Tzu, in the ancient Chinese military manual The Art of War.

“All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive.”

If this was actual warfare you guys would have been dead a long time ago.

tumblr_msv7x2svSI1shxe70o1_500.gif

Roids.

So you're saying the Yankees distributed steroids to their players? That's a pretty damning charge and one that literally no one has ever made. The Yankees had some individual players on their team who did steroids during that era but show me a team that didn't - especially the Red Sox (Ramirez, Ortiz, Schilling.. etc... )

What the Pats did was an organizational, institutionalized systematic form of cheating, and the most blatant form ever publicly revealed which resulted in the stiffest penalties ever meted out by a sports league, which still didn't go far enough. 

There are two types of people in life. Those who divide everyone into two types of people, and idiots who quote Sun Tzu. 

Of course you don't.  It prooves you wrong. 

That report was crap when it was presented and it's crap now. The ******* thing completely exonerates the franchise the author was a season ticket holder for and once owned a part of despite the FACT that said franchise's two best hitters BOTH TESTED POSITIVE FOR STEROIDS. 

Of course you don't.  It prooves you wrong. 

And how does it prove me wrong? There is nothing in the Mitchell report that claims the Yankees had a systematic method of issuing steroids to their players.

If the Yankees are cheaters then so is every other team in baseball because they all had steroid users playing for them.

The Patriots* had a franchise-wide systematic cheating method that included everyone on the team. Nothing any Yankee or Red Sox player did comes close the egregious challenge to the integrity of the game that was Spygate. 

The Pats tried to fix games. Get it now? That's why they were punished so severely. You can tell yourself whatever you want but that's the reality, son. 

And how does it prove me wrong? There is nothing in the Mitchell report that claims the Yankees had a systematic method of issuing steroids to their players.

If the Yankees are cheaters then so is every other team in baseball because they all had steroid users playing for them.

The Patriots* had a franchise-wide systematic cheating method that included everyone on the team. Nothing any Yankee or Red Sox player did comes close the egregious challenge to the integrity of the game that was Spygate. 

The Pats tried to fix games. Get it now? That's why they were punished so severely. You can tell yourself whatever you want but that's the reality, son. 

You casually throw around a phrase.like franchise-wide systematic cheating.....which makes me wonder, if true, why hasn't ANY disgruntled former, player, assistant, coach, or anyone, EVER come forward and brought this "systematic, franchise-wide subterfuge you allege to light? The rational and logical and LIKELY answer is usually the simplest, IT DIDN"T FREAKIN' HAPPEN!!! Yes they taped defensive signals from an unauthorized lication after a memo was sent out saying to stop it. Not exactly the black-ops that you tin foil hat crowd allege.

You casually throw around a phrase.like franchise-wide systematic cheating.....which makes me wonder, if true, why hasn't ANY disgruntled former, player, assistant, coach, or anyone, EVER come forward and brought this "systematic, franchise-wide subterfuge you allege to light? The rational and logical and LIKELY answer is usually the simplest, IT DIDN"T FREAKIN' HAPPEN!!! Yes they taped defensive signals from an unauthorized lication after a memo was sent out saying to stop it. Not exactly the black-ops that you tin foil hat crowd allege.

How rich is Bob Kraft and how naive are you?

Eric Mangini ring a bell?  :confused0058:

Archived